𝐗

「 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 (𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬) 」

━━━━━━━

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: sorry updates have been so slow, my job only has four main cashiers at the moment, which means off days are pretty sparse, and I'm usually working middle/night shifts. i promise this story is still getting written, it's just getting written very slowly. i apologize!!

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: tomura thinks you're overrated, dabi is possessive, mentions of past sexual experiences

⊱·┈· ꕥ ·┈·⊰

When you wake up with your pounding headache, you hate that you don't find a little note, reminiscent of one Hawks had left, with maybe some pain meds for the hangover you'd have and are currently going through.

But what you hate the most, is that the man you're snuggled up to is not Eren. It's Dabi. You lurch away from him, falling out of your own bed as you land on the hard, cold, wooden floor. Dabi's awake from your movements, only to find you staring at him in horror from over the edge of your bed.

"Mornin' princess." He grumbles, clearly amused by your expression.

"Where's- He better still be alive." Your words are lined with anger. If Eren's dead, you were about to commit a murder.

"Oh, the guy you were with, what's his name again...hmm." Dabi grins as he sits up, stretching his arms, letting the covers fall from over his shoulders.

"Don't play this shit with me, if I find out-"

"Relax. He's still alive. But you better tell him you're not interested. I won't be so nice next time." Dabi sighs, tossing the covers off of himself as he gets out of your bed and meanders over to you. You scoot away from him but find yourself trapped between him and the wall your bed sits up against.

He kneels in front of you and grips your chin with his hand.

"I'm gonna need you to come with me today, doll." He swipes his thumb over your bottom lip, watching the way your lips part to tell him off, but no words escape.

"Get dressed, we're going out. Oh, and you should wear something dark, we wouldn't them to know you're really a girl right?" Dabi pulls your bottom lip down with his thumb before letting it go, it falling back in place under your top lip. You watch as he trails out of your room, likely going to get a drink from the fridge.

Wherever you were going, whoever you were meeting, didn't know about your true identity. Hawks was already out of the question, the only other people you could assume who tolerated Dabi, were the League of Villains.

Throwing on your usual get-up, you decided to shoot Eren a text, you hated leaving him on such a shitty notice.

y/n / 6:09 am
can we talk later?

eren / 6:11 am
I've got tenant showcases until four this evening. If there's a complaint you can put it in the box at reception.

Ouch.

You just tossed your phone onto your bed with a sigh and pulled on the rest of your suit, reminding yourself to fix it up when you had the time. You needed to reinforce some of its internal protection. You'd slacked off when it came to your outfit, usually just throwing whatever you had that was dark and mysterious on, but after getting into some heavy fights, you'd decided to try and make something that would last against an enemy.