124-136

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 124
Its Time To Put Tesla Q1 Earnings On The Radar.
Chapter 124 Limit?
The moment he returned to the Abyss, breathed the unique hot air, and saw the dark environment, Roy suddenly felt that the Abyss seemed to be a little different.

It did not mean that the environment of the Abyss had changed, but Roy himself felt different.

The environment of the Abyss was harsh and cruel. Even though demons could adapt to this environment, it did not mean that cruelty did not exist. In the past, Roy had always felt depressed when he was in the Abyss, which was caused by the scorching air and dark environment of this world. But this time, after returning to the Abyss, he found that this depression not only disappeared but was also replaced with… relaxation.

How should he describe it? It was as though he had soaked in a bathtub full of hot water after an exhausting day or had a happy ending at the spa, feeling refreshed all over.

This feeling made Roy feel very strange. He found that the magic power in his body was operating smoother, and the energy of his entire body seemed to have improved. This was something that had never happened before.

Is it because of the so-called ‘Chosen One of the Abyss’ talent? Roy guessed. It seems to have improved my affinity with the Abyss…

To be honest, Roy had yet to figure out what this additional talent ability was about. When he was in the Pirates of the Caribbean world, he had not noticed this talent having any function. But now that he was back in the Abyss, the effect immediately appeared.

Roy spread his demon wings and flew into the sky. Fat Tiger followed closely behind. One demon and one dog returned to their territory.

Roy’s territory had been transformed by his frost power, and there was still some frost magic power left. Although the flames and scorching heat had corroded his territory after he had been away for a long time, other demons had not occupied this place. When Roy returned, the remaining frost elements in the area began to become active again.

The Best Way to Earn Money Fastly
Roy did not stand on ceremony. He immediately used his magic power to freeze his territory. When the solid black ice appeared, an even more magical scene appeared. The fire elements in the surroundings actually began to avoid Roy’s territory! And a large amount of dark and frost elements began gathering around Roy!

This phenomenon had not happened in the past either. In the past, Roy’s territory had always been corroded by flames and scorching heat. After all, the power of frost and the environment of the Abyss were opposites. Roy had been using this method to train his magic power, but now, this corrosion was gone!

This discovery puzzled Roy as he touched his demon horns. He knew that it was probably caused by the Chosen One talent. The advantage was that without the interference of the fire elements, Roy’s frost magic power normalized in the Abyss, but the disadvantage was that he could no longer use the environment to temper his frost power.

After thinking about it for a while, Roy decided not to care that much. In any case, the current level of activity of the frost element could probably make up for it.

Back in his lair, Roy began to calculate his harvest from the Pirates of the Caribbean world.

Of the two biggest waves of souls that he had harvested, one was from the Pirate Lord of the Black Sea’s fleet, and the other was from the Spanish Invincible Armada. In the battles with these two forces, Roy obtained more than 23,400 souls, and with 300 to 400 other scattered souls he harvested, the total added up to 23,800.

However, despite having obtained so many souls, he also used up some. Among them, the most expensive was the creation of the Osiris Mark, costing a full 5,000. Later, he used about 1,400 to modify Frostmourne with the Expulsion attribute. As a result, he only had around 17,400 souls left.