221-233

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 221
Chapter 221 The Embodiment of Identity and Status
Roy had some speculations about what the lower Abyss was like before entering, but when he really arrived, he realized that it was different from what he had imagined.

It was the same scorching heat and the same ash-like world, but many artificial buildings had appeared in the lower Abyss!

As soon as Roy and Julia entered, they saw huge castles in the distance, but these castles were all in the demon-style, in black and scarlet tones, and all of them leaned toward dark trends that were sinister and terrifying.

The lower Abyss was vast, and the space here was much larger than the middle Abyss and did not as oppressive. Roy and Julia randomly chose a direction and flew around three hundred kilometers. They saw four to five demon castles along the way.

A demon castle was just below Roy and Julia’s flying path. When they were about to approach, a demon flew out of the demon castle to meet Roy and Julia.

Roy and Julia saw the two pairs of wings behind the demon from afar and realized that he was a high-rank demon, so they stopped and floated in the air to see what he wanted to do.

After the four-winged demon flew over, he stopped a few tens of meters away from them. After sizing up Roy and Julia, he laughed and said, “A demon and a fallen angel, such a combination is really rare… But you two, this demon castle already has a master, and it’s my territory. If you want to find a place to stay, you’d better go elsewhere to take a look!”

“Huh?” Roy heard the underlying meaning. “Can these demon castles be occupied at

will?”

Hearing Roy’s question, the demon opposite was stunned for a moment before laughing loudly. “Newcomer? No wonder. It seems like you don’t understand the situation of this high-rank Demon World. In this lower Abyss, there are many demon castles like this that have been built by high-rank demons. If you want, you can find a masterless demon castle to stay in. Of course, if you don’t like the style of these castles, you can also build one yourself. Anyway, you’re also a high-rank demon, so it shouldn’t be a problem to build things like this.”

“There’s another way-driving the original master of the demon castle away and living there, right?” Roy asked.

“That’s right!” The demon laughed. “Many demons like to do this because snatching from others is the best to them. But if they want to do this, it depends on their strength!”

The four-winged demon’s words revealed the meaning of a faint threat. It seemed like he was a little afraid that Roy and Julia would snatch his demon castle. After all, Roy and Julia were two high-rank demons, but he was alone. He had not joined any demon lord, so he had no backing behind him. If Roy and Julia really took action to snatch his demon castle, he would most likely be driven away. So although he seemed to be introducing the situation of the lower Abyss to Roy and Julia, he was actually trying to get them to leave as soon as possible.

After hearing his words, Roy could not help but snort and released his magic power pressure!

When magic power flowed out of Roy’s heart and filled the magic power nodes of his entire body, distortions appeared in the surrounding air again. On the surface of Roy’s body were countless small black bolts of lightning, sizzling.

“Is this strength enough?” Roy asked the demon.

“Enough… enough!” After realizing that Roy’s magic power pressure was so powerful, cold sweat broke out on the demon’s forehead. He thought that Roy and Julia were only high-rank demons who had just advanced and that they would not be too powerful. But after Roy’s magic power pressure appeared, he realized that he had misjudged this time. Damn it! How are they new high-rank demons?