208-220

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 208
How Mike Sonko Became Rich. Even Poor Kenyan People Can Earn Big Money
Chapter 208 Dark Lightning

Ulthane’s mind was completely blank, utterly dumbfounded.

When he secretly observed Roy using Fusion earlier, he felt that it was very amazing, but he did not take it seriously because he thought that this demon named Osiris was just trying to think of a way to fuse with one of his clones. Although it seemed like Demon Osiris’s strength had improved after fusing, this increase did not attract much of Ulthane’s attention.

However, how could he have thought that it was because Roy’s Fusion failed the first two times…

After Roy completed the Fusion for the third time and truly successfully fused, the sudden increase in power stunned Ulthane! It was not until this moment that Ulthane finally understood that this mysterious ability of Demon Osiris could actually achieve such an astonishing effect!

This was a freaking godly skill!

The animals and birds in the valley and forest had already all fled far away. The place was silent. Ulthane looked up and saw the figure of Demon Osiris slowly appearing in the gradually dissipating dust.

Anyone could see that Roy’s current look had changed a lot compared to before.

His height had not changed, and his appearance was still the same. But the contours of the muscles all over Roy’s body became like knives, and deep lines appeared between each of his muscles. Every muscle bulged up as though they had exploded, and the originally light blue frost demon skin changed. A thick, black horny layer had appeared on every inch of his skin. This horny layer matched the muscles below, giving off a metallic texture, making Roy’s entire body look like steel…

Sonko: "Earn Money is Easy! You Need Just One Easy step"
On the surface of Roy’s body, the air was completely distorted, causing him to look like he was swaying slightly. This was because Roy’s entire body was unconsciously releasing magic power. This magic power that seemed to have substance formed an imposing magic power aura, causing the surface of his body to appear to have countless thick and thin air currents rising up. The dust and rubble in the air around him, as well as some black powder, floated under the influence of the magic power aura, lingering around Roy’s body, floating up and down, twisting and turning.

Zi… Zi…

A large amount of black electric lights as thin as hair appeared on the surface of Roy’s body. When Roy spread his hands in surprise and tried to channel his magic power to his hands, these black electric lights immediately gathered and turned into two balls of black lightning in Roy’s palms!

The color of these two black balls of lightning was so deep that it gave off an unparalleled sense of danger. Just by looking at Ulthane, you would know how powerful this electrical energy was!

The ground Roy was standing on was a mess. On the ground torn apart like a spider web, the black powder spread out was the grass and plants on it before. The moment Roy completed the fusion, powerful lightning energy erupted and turned them all into coke. The impact of the magic power pressure blew at them, making them become what they were now.

Roy’s current appearance was extremely shocking to Ulthane. If their strength was comparable when they fought before, then just looking at Roy now gave Ulthane a strong warning, telling him that there was an extremely dangerous creature in front of him!

Ulthane did not dare to move at all. His back and forehead were drenched full of sweat. He could tell that Demon Osiris was currently in a state of skyrocketing power, so he could absolutely not approach him. Once Osiris could not control his strength well, it was very likely that he would accidentally injure him.