241-253

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 241
How Mike Sonko Became Rich. Even Poor Kenyan People Can Earn Big Money
Chapter 241 Footprints, Fanatic, Ambition
Whether it was the mages of the kingdom of Bracada, the necromancers of the kingdom of Heresh, the druids of the kingdom of AvLee, or the magic professionals of the world of Ashan, they had always believed in a truth: Knowledge represents power!

The power of a mage was certainly related to their magic power, but knowledge was also an important factor in determining the level of achievement a mage could reach.

Death Lord Arantir was a true scholar. In Heresh, he was the most knowledgeable. His every word and every action was calm and imposing; his eyes shined with a dazzling light as vast as the sea of smoke. Every person who came into contact with him would be subdued by his wisdom. Even his enemies, while resenting him, had to admit that he was a worthy opponent.

Of course, this referred to Arantir in his normal state. If someone mentioned the Dragon of Order, Asha, in front of him, it would be another matter.

At this time, Arantir would let you see what a fanatical believer looked like…

In Ashan, dragons were not only ‘giant-winged, fire-breathing reptiles’, but they were also the gods and incarnations of the magic of the world.

The mortals of Ashan knew about the existences of dragons and maintained respect for them, sometimes even fear. People swore in the name of the dragons, and the existence of dragons permeated every facet of people’s daily lives.

In the poems praised by the world, the Dragon of Order, Asha, was the most unique existence. People firmly believed that she was the Creator Goddess, the Mother of Space and Time, the Weaver of Fate!

She brought the world into existence and then hatched the Six Elemental Dragons to rule over it; she controlled the fates of all mortal creatures—she spun forth their destiny at birth, measured it through their life, and cut it at their death. These three roles were the three aspects of Asha in this world’s myths

Sonko: "Earn Money is Easy! You Need Just One Easy step"
Namely: birth, life, and death!

Among the Order races in Ashan, they often believed in the first two aspects of Asha. However, in the undead kingdom of Heresh, although the necromancers here chose Asha as their goddess, they believed in Asha’s final aspect: the dark aspect of death!

The necromancers’ perception of Asha’s power and characteristics was distorted, and they even embodied their faith in Asha’s dark aspect. They believed that the incarnation of Asha’s dark aspect was a gigantic, pitch-black spider. This spider was the so-called ‘Fate Weaver’, and it was the mark of the necromancers.

The spider tattoo on Arantir’s forehead came from this. He was a fanatical believer of Asha’s dark aspect. He had obtained great power through studying necromancy, but he attributed his accomplishments to Asha’s favor in him. He claimed that he was the Chosen of Asha and that he had the destiny of being chosen by the Spider Goddess! In his opinion, the goddess’s younger brother —the Dragon of Chaos, Urgash-resisting her and his descendant demons were also his archenemies, and restoring the order of the Asha world was his destiny! Regardless of whether the title of Chosen was true or if he had hypnotized himself, Arantir was indeed determined to fulfill his duties.

According to legend, Asha maintained absolute neutrality. She showed favor to neither good nor bad people, dwarfs, elves, nor orcs. Everything was Asha’s creation. But she had shown the most direct opposition to the chaotic creed represented by her twin brother and his crazy children, demons. Precisely because of this, Arantir loathed demons throughout his life.