234-240

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 234
How Mike Sonko Became Rich. Even Poor Kenyan People Can Earn Big Money
Chapter 234 Lightning Fury
In fact, when he first came to the Heroes of Might and Magic world, Roy knew that most of the magic in this world was used on armies and troops. But at that time, Roy was only a low-rank demon, and he did not feel much about this way of using magic. It was not until he came to this world again that Roy truly felt the difference.

The high-level demons of the Abyss rarely applied enhancement magic on cannon fodder. Even if these cannon fodder were of their own race and their subordinates, it was still the same. In the eyes of the high-level demons, if the cannon fodder died, they died. At worst, they could summon again.

It was the same for Xeron. He preferred to use magic to kill enemies over enhancement magic that covered the entire army. It was quite pleasing for demons to use Meteor Showers to bombard the enemy army and listen to their desperate screams…

Roy was almost the same. His magic mostly focused on his own battles, mainly because of his experiences. But now that he was personally fighting against a hero with an army in the world of Ashan, Roy realized that the effects of the enhancement spells on the troops were extraordinary.

The release of a spell might bring about a qualitative change to the original army…

Under the continuous attacks of the gremlins and nagas, the circle of frost shields that Roy had scattered around himself finally shattered. The remaining stone gargoyles and djinns flew above Roy’s head and continuously swooped down at him, forcing him to land on the ground. The iron golems and nagas surrounded Roy, who was twice their height, and attacked. Their iron fists and dancing blades kept hitting Roy’s Cold Winter Armor, making clanking sounds. Behind them, there were also the iron chains balls the gremlins were throwing, and even Nathir was releasing magic arrows to attack Roy. This kind of all-around three-dimensional attack caused Roy to be in a fluster for a moment.

“Enough!” These attacks were not fatal to Roy, but they were extremely annoying. It felt as though he was surrounded by a group of flies and mosquitoes. Roy finally became angry. He roared, stretched out his hand, and clenched it in the air. Frostmourne appeared in his hand in an instant. Holding Frostmourne, Roy jumped up and stabbed his sword into the ground!

Boom! The ground pierced by Frostmourne suddenly exploded. Although there was no fire, the powerful force still caused the hard rock on the ground to explode and countless gravel to shoot out in all directions. The nagas hit by the stone could not help but let out sharp hisses.

A pool of black shadows spread out along with the gravel. These shadows were misty like smoke and instantly enveloped Nathir’s troops. The next second, all the ground units on the black ground felt an immense suction coming from beneath their feet, and their bodies involuntarily fell.

Sonko: "Earn Money is Easy! You Need Just One Easy step"
The iron golems did not have any consciousness, so they did not feel anything. But the nagas screamed in panic. However, the black ground was like the most terrifying quicksand in the desert, making it useless no matter how they struggled. They would soon be devoured!

With the release of a Black Hole, Roy directly cleared Nathir’s ground units, which had all kinds of enhancement magic! F*ck, since the effect of magic attacks isn’t good, I’ll make you disappear directly!

The ground units were cleared, and Roy’s front was instantly empty. Roy turned into lightning and flashed in front of Nathir!

Nathir’s mount was an elephant. Roy’s height was more than three meters, but he was not tall in front of this elephant. But then he reached out, grabbed the trunk of this behemoth, and flung the elephant with a burst of strength!