301

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 301
Chapter 301 Possession
Roy stretched out his claws and carefully picked up a dark elf cookie with his sharp nails.

Unlike the time when Rafaro was transformed into a cola liquid, this dark elf cookie was only about half the size of his original body. Moreover, there was a pattern on the cookie, and the vivid cartoon pattern made the cookie look a little cute, feeling like a child’s cookie, making Roy laugh.

The power gap between the dark elven assassins and Roy was too immense, so the transfiguration time of these biscuits was at the highest three minutes.

While Roy was sizing up the cookies, Benia picked up the poisoned bolts blocked by the ice shield on the ground. She put the tip of a bolt under her nose and sniffed. Her expression changed as she said to Roy, “It’s poison dragon saliva! A fatal poison that even demons can’t resist! No wonder these guys dared to use the decapitation tactic…”

Hearing Benia’s words, Roy could not help but frown. He thought that these dark elven assassins were only rats that were good at hiding, but he did not expect them to be able to obtain such fatal poison. He had really underestimated them.

Roy knew that these assassins who had become cookies still had consciousness, so he picked up a cookie and called Fat Tiger.

Fat Tiger walked over in confusion. Roy said, “Open your mouth!”

As he spoke, he threw a cookie into one of Fat Tiger’s mouths!

Fat Tiger got something in his mouth and subconsciously chewed it. The sound of cracking came when the cookie broke. Fat Tiger felt that it was rather fragrant, so he gulped it down.

The other dark elven assassins who had turned into cookies on the ground witnessed this scene with their own eyes and felt an unprecedented sense of fear, making them unable to stop the chills in their bodies.

They were not afraid of death. Among the dark elves, death was something common. However, being turned into cookies by strange magic and then fed to a dog was a method of death exceeding their imaginations!

Especially at this moment, the remaining assassins were all unable to move and could only let their imaginations run wild. When they saw their companion die, they would inevitably feel as if it had happened to themselves. Roy did not say anything, but the dark elven assassins could already imagine the scene of their bodies shattering into pieces…

What would it feel like to be chewed like that? Will I be in so much pain that I want to die? At the moment I’m bitten, will I still be conscious as I am now? If I still have consciousness, what kind of horrible feeling will it be?

Thinking was extremely fast. In just three minutes, the dark elven assassins seemed to have experienced three years. And in these three minutes, Roy had thrown two more of their companions that had become cookies to Fat Tiger to eat!

After all, he could not be biased and had to feed all three of Fat Tiger’s heads.

Just like how Fat Tiger had drunk the cola that was Rafaro before, this was the first time Fat Tiger had eaten cookies, so he naturally felt that it was very delicious. But there had only been three cookies, which was not enough for Fat Tiger. He was a little anxious as he stepped on the spot and whimpered at Roy, salivating as he urged Roy to continue feeding him.

Roy dilly-dallied and then picked up another cookie. There were five dark elven assassins in the ambush for five biscuits, and Fat Tiger had eaten three of them, leaving only two.

Before Roy could throw the fourth cookie, it was time for it to transform back. With a poof, the cookie emitted a cloud of smoke before changing back to the body of the dark elven assassin.