341-353

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 341
Nairobi Millionaire Reveals How to Get Rich with Bitcoin, Without Buying Bitcoin
Chapter 341 Cannon
Sky Dragon of Osiris (Version 1.0)

Definition: Half-biological half-mechanical life

Skin and Flesh: The corpse of Black Dragon Rafaro

Bones: Abyss demon iron and various metal alloys that have good magic power conductivity

Scale: 1:10000 after summoning materialization

Magic Power Core: This life uses magic power as its driving energy.

Soul Engine: When using a dragon’s soul to drive it, its power is 100%.

Loyalty: Any soul used to drive the soul engine will be loyal to Demon Osiris.

Anti-Gravity Wings: Will never fall when the wings exist and can fly in space. Quantum Computer: It has powerful computing power.

Nairobi Man in Tears After Wife Exposes His 3 Year Secret Job
Sonic Destruction Cannon: Use super strong sound waves to shake and damage enemies in a large area.

External Energy Interface: This life can receive energy infusions through external sources and convert them perfectly.

Energy Amplification: All energy attacks released by this life will increase in range and attack power.

These were the attributes of the Sky Dragon of Osiris that Roy had created. Unlike when he made Fat Tiger, he did not directly create a life with an angel soul but instead made a soulless, half-biological half-mechanical ‘tool’ or ‘weapon’!

This way, Roy could give Rafaro’s soul a new body to stay in. After all, the quality of a dragon soul like Rafaro’s, which had existed for several thousand years, was pretty high. It would be a pity to just devour it, so he would be better off making it a weapon in his hands.

However, as a black dragon, Rafaro was very arrogant. But now that his soul entered the Sky Dragon’s body, Roy could completely control him.

In fact, whether it was Rafaro or Giovanni, as long as they abided by the agreement, Roy would definitely be willing to fulfill the contracts. Although demons often took advantage of loopholes in contracts, as long as it was within the rules, demons would do their best to fulfill the contracts. This was a good quality of demons. As for the new body that Roy gave Rafaro, the position was his mount. Dragons were the most flashy mounts, especially black dragons. They had a very high affinity with demons, so the demons of the Abyss often looked for black dragons to be their mounts. As an existence about to become a demon lord, Roy indeed needed such a powerful mount to accentuate his identity and status.

However, Roy did not give the Sky Dragon of Osiris too many attack methods. The only direct attack method was the Sonic Destruction Cannon.

Of the more than 3.2 million souls obtained for Kha-Belth, apart from the nearly 400,000 souls Roy used to create the Red Dragon Emperor’s Gauntlet, he used the remaining 2.8 million souls to create the Sky Dragon of Osiris. During the manufacturing process, he found that after adding the concept of mechanized structures and magic technology, the system could construct it according to his imagination. But the consumption of souls was slightly higher.

Nairobi Millionaire Reveals How to Get Rich with Bitcoin, Without Buying Bitcoin
The colossal body of the Sky Dragon did not actually cost many souls. The consumption of souls was mainly in the three attributes of anti-gravity wings, quantum computer, and energy amplification.

The anti-gravity wings were easy to understand. Roy hoped that the battle range of the Sky Dragon was no longer limited to land or the sky. Although he had yet to come into contact with battles in space, it was always right to plan ahead. Equipped with the anti-gravity wings, the Sky Dragon could ascend to low-Earth orbit from a planet. Combined with the energy amplification attribute, it could directly transform into a powerful assault cannon and perform orbital bombardments on enemies on land!