188-194

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 188
How Mike Sonko Became Rich. Even Poor Kenyan People Can Earn Big Money
Chapter 188 Gathered

Due to the speed difference, the low-level angel soldiers who fell behind were not only unable to enter the Black Stone Space with the blood angels, but they had also chased too far. So when Roy and Julia flew out of the volcano, they did not encounter this angel army.

After losing their commander, the outcome of this angel army could be imagined. They would continue to wander around and fight against the demons they encountered, lose their troops, and finally be annihilated… Of course, despite the demons currently having the upper hand in the End War, this war was actually quite damaging to the demons as well. Numerous demons had also lost their lives here, their souls were completely purified by the angels, and they could no longer return to the Abyss…

Roy and Julia began searching for Seven Deadly Sins again, and about five days later, they found the last Seven Deadly Sin.

The target possessed by Wrath of the Seven Deadly Sins was actually a demon, and it was a berserk demon like the high-rank demon Gasric that Roy had encountered before. But unlike Gasric, the weapon this berserk demon used was an enormous broadsword, and armor made of Abyss demon iron covered his entire body. Under his helmet was a blazing demon head, indicating that he had the same powerful flame power.

The type of war demon was generally like killing machines on the battlefield. They often served as the vanguard and broke through the enemy formations with immense strength. The bloodthirsty and warlike nature of demons was most prominent in this type of war demon. When Roy and Julia found this demon underground, he was fighting against the angel battle team and had the absolute advantage.

Roy and Julia watched from the side for a while. They watched as he tore off the angels’ wings, took big mouthfuls of the angels’ bodies, swung his sword, cut the angels into pieces together with their weapons, and spit flame bombs from his mouth to burn the angels into ashes… The angels attacked him in grief and indignation, but this anger made the demon ‘Wrath’ very happy. Every time he killed an angel, he would devour the other’s soul and then laugh maniacally.

Soon, all the angels were dead…

“It’s up to you!” Seeing the angel team destroyed, Julia turned to smile at Roy. “You’re a frost demon, and you’re best at dealing with these fire-type demons, right?”

Sonko: "Earn Money is Easy! You Need Just One Easy step"
Roy reached out to touch the demon horns on his head and smiled without a word. He spread his wings and flew down, landing on the opposite side of Wrath.

Wrath was very tall. Roy’s height of three meters was only about half his height, and his horizontal width was much larger than Roy’s. He probably weighed several tons, but it was more accurate to say that he was burly rather than fat… Such a strong body could be said to be very intimidating, but after having observed from above for a while, Roy realized that the demon’s movements were not agile.

In particular, the demon wings gathered behind his back looked extremely large, but it did not seem to match his huge body. Roy even wondered if this demon could fly, and even if he could, how long could he fly?

Overall, this demon should be the type that was good at ground battles. In addition, he was a fire-type demon, so Julia was right. Roy was the best at beating these kinds of demons.

However, what Roy did not expect was that when he landed, and Wrath discovered him, he roared at Roy in an enraged voice, “A demon?! Did Samael send you?!”

This question stunned Roy. Although he knew that there was very little connection between the Seven Deadly Sins after they escaped, and he had already dealt with the other Seven Deadly Sins, did this guy actually not receive any news at all? Not only did he not recognize that Roy was the hunter, but he even thought that he was sent by Samael. What was going on?