367-368

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 367
Nairobi Millionaire Reveals How to Get Rich with Bitcoin, Without Buying Bitcoin
Chapter 367 Cataclysm (3)

Eeofol was the most barren and worst land in the entire world of Ashan.

In Eeofol, there were a total of sixty-seven volcanoes of various sizes, and most of them were active volcanoes. When the demons wanted to gain a foothold in Ashan, Eeofol was their ideal choice. Especially because they needed to build cities, they detonated many volcanoes, causing the magma to gush out and spread poisonous gas, thereby transforming the environment into one suitable for the demons to stay.

Overall, the entire geology of Eeofol was actually very fragile…

The reason why the demon camp chose Ur-Hekal as their headquarters was that there were six large volcanoes within forty kilometers of the city. These volcanoes erupted all year round, filling this place with the smell of magma and sulfur. Intense heat and poisonous gas continued to permeate here, and the environment here was the closest to the Abyss!

The moment Roy pressed the button, the six volcanoes around Ur-Hekal began to rumble.

Roy had not hesitated to create numerous destruction mushrooms (1. The author decides to change the name of nuclear mushrooms.). Before the alliance army entered Eeofol, he had arranged for people to place them in all the volcanoes in Eeofol, and he created a general control button so that he could detonate these destruction mushrooms with his magic power. A destruction mushroom had a yield of two thousand tons. What kind of concept was it when one exploded? It was an immense force that could flatten a radius of ten kilometers! And what would happen when all these destruction mushrooms exploded in the already boiling volcanoes?

A deafening bang spread throughout the entire battlefield. All of the alliance troops were shocked, and their movements stopped in unison. They did not know where this sound came from. At present, they seemed to be fine, but after hearing the sound, for some reason, they felt a strong sense of unease in their hearts.

“W-what happened?”

Nairobi Man in Tears After Wife Exposes His 3 Year Secret Job
“Did the demon lord attack? But I don’t see the light of magic…”

“The direction of the sound seems to be coming from very far away…”

The alliance troops engaged in a flurry of discussions. At this moment, more than a minute had passed since they heard the sound. Just as they were nervous, an alliance soldier was the first to discover that the ground… seemed to be trembling.

Soon after, more and more people felt the ground trembling, which meant that the trembling was rapidly increasing. In just a few seconds, the trembling turned into violent shaking that was comparable to a magnitude 8 earthquake. Many alliance soldiers were panic-stricken and could not stand straight. They fell to the ground, and their entire bodies were dizzy from the shaking.

The warhorses of the Haven knights were frantically neighing. They, who had been domesticated to be obedient, shook off the knights on their backs after a few bumps. Then they broke through the crowd and escaped into the distance. It was not only the warhorses but also the animals that the other races had domesticated to be mounts. The battlefield became chaotic all of a sudden as everyone was in a complete mess.

In the sky, the birds living in Eeofol were flying in large groups and making all kinds of shrill cries as they quickly flew out of Eeofol.

At this moment, the tremors of the ground suddenly subsided. The entire battlefield suddenly became silent, leaving only the cries of birds lingering in the distant sky.