425-437

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 425
Nairobi Millionaire Reveals How to Get Rich with Bitcoin, Without Buying Bitcoin
Chapter 425: Backdooring
In the Qliphoth, Dante was still running forward.

He could vaguely feel Nero’s aura and knew that Nero was heading toward where Urizen was. He seemed to have placed all his hopes of finding Dante and Demon Sword Sparda on V, while he desperately wanted to challenge Urizen.

You’re too impulsive, Nero… Dante thought as his feet kept moving. That’s your father. You can’t kill him…

Dante urgently wanted to rush over, but a powerful elite high-rank demon blocked his path.

This elite high-rank demon was Black Knight Angelo. He stood in Dante’s way and wanted to kill Dante, a descendant of Sparda. But when Dante, holding the Sword of Sparda, fought against Angelo, he found that this guy was actually using lightning power, so he secretly paid attention.

Sure enough, after defeating Angelo, Dante found Trish naked in his stomach.

“Are you okay?” Dante smiled while holding Trish. “This guy used the same lightning power as you, so I guessed that he might be using you…”

“Dante…” Trish had just been released and was extremely weak. She forced her eyes open and smiled at Dante. “It’s so good to see you again…”

Nairobi Man in Tears After Wife Exposes His 3 Year Secret Job
“Relax and rest up! I still have to rush to save that idiot Nero!” Dante put Trish down. V happened to follow staggeringly from behind, so Dante entrusted Trish to him.

V hurriedly accepted this task, but he ordered the demon crow Griffon to follow Dante, hoping to be of help to him.

Dante embarked on the journey again. Along the way, he encountered some demons and killed them mercilessly.

But not long after, Dante encountered something unexpected.

He saw his home, his former home!

Red Grave City was where Dante and Vergil had lived when they were young, and the ruins of their former home had always been preserved here. But Dante never expected that the Qliphoth would include their home as it grew.

In the ruins, Dante found an old photo. In the photo, the faces of his father and mother had been burned away, leaving only the two little white-haired boys intact.

Dante stroked the photo nostalgically and fell into his memories.

After a while, he suddenly took out the hilt of Rebellion from under his trench coat.

Nairobi Millionaire Reveals How to Get Rich with Bitcoin, Without Buying Bitcoin
Urizen had broken Rebellion during Dante’s first battle with him. But after being sent flying, Dante still held the remaining hilt tightly. He was unwilling to give up this sword that had accompanied him for decades.

“When my dear brother Vergil pierced my body with Rebellion, the demon power in my body activated once…” Dante sized up Rebellion while muttering to himself. “I’ve been wondering why Father gave me Rebellion…”

Griffon, who had been flying near Dante, asked in confusion, “What are you mumbling about?”

Dante looked at him and laughed self-deprecatingly. “Over the years, I’ve been poked by many things, but who would have expected…”

With that, Dante suddenly turned the sword hilt and stabbed the remaining blade end into his abdomen!

This action shocked Griffon. He screamed, “Are you crazy?! What are you doing?! There are demons waiting for us to defeat in front. If you’re so anxious to commit suicide, I can help you!”