392-398

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 392
Nairobi Millionaire Reveals How to Get Rich with Bitcoin, Without Buying Bitcoin
Chapter 392 A Demon Lord Named Sparda
The flame power that erupted at the end was the symptom of overloading magic power for Sareth, causing him to be unconscious for three days.

After opening his eyes, Sareth saw a skull. But this face, which was terrifying to ordinary people, made him feel exceptionally close “Mother Cassandra…”

That’s right. The one standing by his bedside was Lich Cassandra. Seeing that he had regained consciousness, she felt relieved. “Sareth, why were you so reckless?”

Sareth recalled the scene and lowered his head in shame. “Sorry, Mother Cassandra. I made you worry…”

“Fortunately, your foster father teleported back in time. Or else, who knows where you would’ve been taken…” Cassandra sighed. “Get up. Master wants to see you.” “Okay!” Sareth nodded and got up from the bed. It seemed that after this incident, he had matured and become a little more steady.

After Sareth stood up, Cassandra handed him two balls of light. “Eat something first.”

Sareth did not waste any time as he took the souls and threw them into his mouth. Feeling the souls transforming into magic power in his stomach and flowing through his body to replenish his exhausted magic power, he immediately became much more energetic.

Due to his demon bloodline, Sareth could also use souls to strengthen himself. But unlike ordinary demons, he did not have Soul Devouring Addiction. In other words, souls were a perfect addition to him. Devouring souls would increase his magic power, but it would still slowly grow without devouring them.

This growth was a talent that ordinary demons did not have. As demons survived longer, they would only increase their physical strength and not their magic power. This was the greatest difference between demon-human hybrids and demons.

Nairobi Man in Tears After Wife Exposes His 3 Year Secret Job
Cassandra stretched out her bony palm for Sareth to hold. Sareth did not mind the cold touch of her hand at all and happily held it. The two of them left the room and headed for the palace.

In the hall of the palace, Roy was sitting on the throne, and Benia was reporting the results of the war to him.

Benia and Julia had just returned today. Roy’s sudden disappearance from the battlefield made Julia and the others realize that something might have happened to the territory, so they could only hurriedly gather the spoils of war and rush back. Unexpectedly, after returning, they found out that it was because of Sareth.

Thus, Benia looked at Sareth with a foul expression when he appeared in the hall.

Sareth did not dare to look at Benia. He could only look up at Roy on the throne and say quietly, “Foster Father, you’re back?” Roy grinned and waved at him. “Come here!”

Sareth cheered in a low voice, hurried to Roy’s feet, and looked up at him. Roy placed his hands on his knees and looked down at the little guy. “Sareth, do you have anything to

say?”

“Sorry, Foster Father!” Sareth’s face collapsed when he heard this. He stammered, “I made a mistake…”

“What else? Who else should you apologize to?” Roy asked.

Nairobi Millionaire Reveals How to Get Rich with Bitcoin, Without Buying Bitcoin
Sareth quickly turned around and apologized to Julia, Benia, and Cassandra one by one. “Sorry, Mother Julia, Mother Benia, Mother Cassandra. I’ve caused you trouble…” After Julia heard this, she smiled and rubbed Sareth’s hair. Benia could not continue maintaining her foul expression, so she snorted and turned her head away.