195-207

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 195
How Mike Sonko Became Rich. Even Poor Kenyan People Can Earn Big Money
Chapter 195 Plant? Creature?

Boom! When Roy landed on the ground and shook it slightly, War raised his head and looked at Roy.

Under the shadow under the hood, the rune on War’s forehead glowed faintly. When War saw that it was a powerful high-rank demon in front of him, he could not help but narrow his eyes slightly and burst with a murderous aura!

“Demon?! Why are you here?” War asked in a low voice full of vigilance.

Roy was also sizing up War. As the Horseman of the Apocalypse who represented war, he was a natural warrior. His body should have been brimming with an indomitable aura and unparalleled sharpness, but Roy could not see these things from him now.

This was quite fantastical. When Roy first came to this world, he did everything possible to stay away from the descending War, fearing that he would lose his life in the hands of this powerful warrior if he were not careful. But now that they really met, War no longer had that domineering aura of killing.

Roy knew that this was because the Charred Council had taken away War’s power, and War was currently in a state of confusion. In the beginning, he had sensed the summons and responded to it to go to the human world. War had always thought that it was because the seven seals had been broken, but who knew that it was a grave mistake. After returning, he had not only lost his power but was also imprisoned here, and the council had declared that it would punish him for his mistake.

War knew that he was being framed. The starting of the End War between the angels and demons was a giant scheme, and he vaguely felt that someone in the shadows was targeting the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

When his sister Fury received a mission from the council to capture the Seven Deadly Sins in the human world, War had reminded her to be careful when she went. However, he did not know if Fury had returned, but a demon suddenly appeared in the Charred Council Space.

Sonko: "Earn Money is Easy! You Need Just One Easy step"
Roy squatted down and faced the kneeling War. He smiled. “Let me introduce myself. My name is Osiris, an Abyss demon. Pleased to meet you, Horseman!”

War looked straight at Roy. “I’m not pleased at all. Demon Osiris, are you here to kill me?”

“Oh, no, please don’t misunderstand!” Roy shook his head. “I just came to find something and happened to find you imprisoned here, so I came to take a look. I don’t have any thoughts of being an assassin.”

“Looking for something? What are you looking for here?” War asked curiously. “A high-rank demon like you can be considered powerful, but for the council, it can execute you at any time. What can make you take such a great risk to come here?”

“The Red Sea Egg!” Roy did not stand on ceremony and directly said it. “It’s indeed very risky, so I plan to leave as soon as I get it. Sir Horseman, maybe you can give me some direction?”

When War heard the name Red Sea Egg, his eyes narrowed, and he shook his head. “I don’t know this thing.”

“You being like this is meaningless!” Roy said. “You’re a warrior, not a liar, so you’re not good at lying at all. From your expression just now, I realized that you definitely know where this thing is!”

“So what? Do you think I’ll tell you?” War could not help sneering.

War obviously knew what the Red Sea Egg was. It was the most important item that the Mad Queen Lilith had used when she created the nephilim. When he heard this name, War immediately realized that the demon in front of him might have been sent by Lilith…