303-312

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 303
How Mike Sonko Became Rich. Even Poor Kenyan People Can Earn Big Money
Chapter 303 Running Away

The siege was intense, and as the leaders of the army, Raelag and Roy were not idle either. Raeleg rode on his raptor, and his staff danced in his hand. After spinning the staff a few times, he suddenly raised it!

A gust of wind blew out of thin air and then turned into thousands of small cyclones. These cyclones blew across the bodies of the dark elven army, immediately making the soldiers who received the magic lighter. They moved quickly during the battle, as though they had divine help.

This was the air-element Mass Haste spell...

However, before these soldiers who received magical support could play their role, Roy, who was in the air, waved his hand. Countless black mists immediately shrouded the battlefield. The black mists drilled into the bodies of the dark elves, and the dark elves seemed to have lost their strength in an instant and became extremely weak.

Realizing that Roy had cursed his army, Raelag swiftly waved his staff, and a Mass Cleansing spell poured down to dispel the curse for the soldiers. At the same time, he pointed a finger, and countless sharp stone pillars sprang up from the ground among the demon army. The stone pillars pierced the demon soldiers who were caught off guard from their feet to their heads and killed them on the spot.

However, Roy's magic came in the next second, and a Decay curse enveloped the dark elves.

Both armies became experimental subjects of the commanding heroes' magic, being played in the palm of their hands. Roy and Raelag continuously cast mass magic on the opposing army in order to weaken their combat strength.

After fighting each other for a while, Raelag found that his situation was not good because he had too few troops. In this kind of magic attrition battle, he was always at a disadvantage. He observed that Roy was still full of magic power after releasing so many spells. He knew that if this continued, his army would eventually be wiped out, so he gritted his teeth and waved his staff!

Stop Being Poor! Easy Way to Start Making Money
Raegal's occupation among the dark elves was a warlock, which was also considered a mage. But in fact, warlocks were different from mages. The magic that mages used was generally the power they obtained through practice. But warlocks would introduce some bloodline power into their magic, so it often caused their magic to possess some special powers.

And dark elven warlocks were the best at Empowered Spells and Rage of the Elements...

Raegal's magic attack this time was powerful, and his target was Roy in the air!

As he raised his staff, an incomparably thick bolt of lightning suddenly appeared above Roy's head and struck him down from the air. He saw the pillar of lightning cover the demon's body, then penetrate all the way through, and finally bombard the ground. Boom! After the lightning fell, the power contained in it turned the rocks on the ground into dust and triggered a tremendous explosion. With Roy as the center, an immense pit appeared, and all the demons within a hundred-meter radius screamed as they turned into black carbon scraps.

It hit! Raelag heaved a sigh of relief. This demon will be heavily injured even if he doesn't die!

However, before he could finish sighing, Roy's uninjured body appeared in his eyes. The black and light-refracting armor did not show any signs of damage!

Raelag's eyes widened in astonishment. But before he could understand what happened, Roy's body leaned back slightly, and his chest swelled.

As Roy took a deep breath, a black lightning ball appeared in his mouth. He suddenly leaned forward and spat out this lightning ball at Raelag!