Chapter Eleven

BRITAIN'S P.O.V.

I sat quietly in the back as BAU agents debated over the possible suspects. Spencer shot me a tired smile. The agents debated for a bit longer before they all started to split up. Morgan and Spencer came toward me.

"Hey, hon. We have to go. Are you going to be okay here or do you want to go home?"

I stretched and stood. "I'll be fine here. But, you guys did possibly miss something. What if the UnSub was a love gone wrong. They could have been an ex of all the boys. The boys broke their heart, they broke the boys."

"Meaning the UnSub is a female." Morgan reached for her phone. He dialed a number and put it to his ear. "Yeah, Hotch. I think we have something."

As everyone gathered back in the meeting room, I stood off to the side with Spencer. "Are you nervous?"

"It's my first profile, Spencer. Of course I'm nervous."

"This is Britain Delia. She'll be speaking." Hotch told everyone. Spencer put his hand on the small of my back and gently pushed me forward. I tried not to trip over my feet as I walked to the head of the table.

"Hi." I greeted awkwardly. "I had a thought on the UnSub. The victims could have been connected by the UnSub. The UnSub could have had their heart broken by the victims, ergo the UnSub literally broke the victims' hearts. Meaning the UnSub is a female. We'll be looking for a female, in her very early twenties. Late teens even. Someone aggressive, yet someone who hides it well. She could hold a hatred for all males or just those who broke her heart."

"However not uncommon, a female serial killer is just as dangerous as a male serial killer. There is no reason to think this case will be easier. It will be just as hard to crack as the others." Spencer said, coming to stand by my side.

"We'll set up meetings with the friends and the families of the victims. We need to get to the bottom of this." Morgan's phone rang, cutting him off. "What do you got, Baby Girl?" He listened, nodded, and hung up. "Garcia has the family and friend contact information. Split up, let's get this done."

As Hotch split everyone up and sent them off, he stopped by Spencer, Morgan, and I. "You three take the parents of Daniel."

"Three?" I asked.

"Yes, you three. Nice job, by the way."

After Hotch left, Spencer raised his eyebrow at me. "Hotch's approval? Wow, hon. You have to have done extremely well."

"I was so nervous."

"You did good, kid." Hotch said as he walked past again. "Now, let's get on the case."

"Yes, sir."