Paradise In Hell.

Picture Of Skylar Off To The Side :) And Play The Song On The Right, That Is All Enjoy :) 

"Excuse Me Sir what is the last name on your sign?"

"Johnson." said the man.

"Oh that's me!" I said happy that I didn't have to wait at this airport any longer.

"Excellent follow me Ms. Johnson your ride awaits."

The man took my suitcases and put them in the trunk as I sat in the back seat. I just started thinking about my life and how everything was about to change the moment I walk through that door. oh sorry for my rudeness my name Skylar Johnson. I used to live in Georgia  with my father, but he passed away a month ago I cried so much I think I ran out of tears. well anyways after my father died I lived there alone everything was going good because even tho im only 15 that doesn't mean I cant take care of my self. but my mom just to fly me out here to live with her this is just peachy -_-. my mom is Sandra bullock a famous actor she plays in ALOT of movies. but that doesn't impress me one bit I really don't care who she is. I don't want to have to live with her stuck up ass. but don't get me wrong 'I love my mom but I cant stand her at all. because when her and my dad got a divorce she moved all the way out here to L.A to live it up big while me and my dad stayed behind. yea she would always fly out there to visit but still its not the same.

"Were here Ms. Johnson. "

I looked out the window and saw how big the house was. woah I didn't expect it to be this big. it was beautiful. and every house around it was big too I wouldn't be surprised if Tyga lived down the street. I stepped out the car still in awe as the man carried my suit cases up to the door. I trailed behind him. we knocked and waited for my mom to come to the door. she finally opened it. soon as she saw me a huge smile spread across her face. I don't see why she was so happy. because im about to give her hell. she pulled me in and embraced me in a tight loving hug I didn't wanna be too rude so I hugged back after all I did miss her a lot.

"omg sweetheart you have gotten so big!!!"

I just nodded my head as she continued to stare at me.

"why are you staring at me ?" I asked her.

"Im sorry your just sooo beautiful!! "

that caused me to smile a little.

"come on in so I can show you around your new home. :)" she said with a warm smile.

she tipped the man. then helped me bring my bags in she showed me around a lot of the house but I started getting tired because that house was too huge. plus I still had jetlag. she showed me to my room soon as she opened the door my mouth dropped wide open it was like 10 times the size of my room back in georgia

"whats the matter you don't like it? ...is it too small? oh no I knew I should have expanded it more."

I laughed then said " no mom its wonderful. I love it :)"

She said from relief

"great! .. so tomorrow we can go and get some things to decorate it.

"sounds good. but for now I want to take a shower and go to bed."

"alright sweetheart sleep tight. ill see you in the morning."

I put my bags down then went into the bathroom that was connected to my room. it was huge also it had a walk in shower two sinks a toilet of course and a hot tub. wow I could get use to this. I took off my clothes ass the water ran filling up the hot tub. i looked on the ledge and saw a remote. i picked it up then pressed a button and a flat screen tv came out of the counter. wow i have a tv in my bathroom this is the life.