Love Doesn't Last Forever.

play the song as you read. : (

Jacob(pov): so this is it...... skylar really broke up with me. i guess i really fucked up this time.  i was expecting her to come by my house the next day running into my arms telling me she forgives me and how much she loves me. but its been 2 weeks since that incident happened and the only time i see her is in school.... but summer is about to be here with in a week. and whats going to happen after school gets out? skylar can't ignore me forever... i need her. i feel empty, lost, and broken without her. almost as if a piece of me was gone......

all of our friends know about what happened. they started getting suspicious once they saw how me and skylar acted towards each other now. the whole school knows about our break up and rumors began to spread... some people said that i broke up with skylar because i found out she was pregnant and i claimed the baby wasnt mines... thats some bitch nigga shit, i would never do something so grimy. but our friends know the truth. they all said i was wrong and that im stupid for constantly hurting her.... and i agree. they also said that skylar is even more wrong if she gets rid of our baby.... the girls tried to talk her out of it. hopefully it worked. 

i sighed as i grabbed the chocolates and flowers and necklace off of my bed. i know its corny but im willing to try anything i possibly can to get skylars forgiveness..... im never giving up. 

i walked next door ringing the door bell. and waited for an answer. after what seemed like forever the door finally opened reveling skylar's beautiful face. she was all healed up now. 

" skylar" i said softly......

she leaned against the door as she wiped her tears. 

i stared at her trying to figure out why she was crying.. did i miss something?

" come in jacob, we need to talk." she said as her voice cracked. 

i walked in closing the door behind me then following her up to her room. i placed the gifts down on her dresser then she grabbed my hand taking me to the bed causing me to sit down with her. 

" whats wrong?" i asked her as i wiped her tears with my thumb. 

" jacob i have to tell you something." she said with so much regret in her voice. she was shaking so i knew it was bad. 

" what is it skylar?" 

" you have to promise me you won't hate me."  she said

" skylar, what is this about?"  i asked her extremely confused. 

her tears continued to pour down. 

" jacob please just promise me you won't hate me."  she begged. 

" skylar, i promise i wont hate you. i couldn't even if i wanted too." i told her truthfully. 

she continued to cry. 

" im so sorry jacob, im really sorry."

by now. i wanted to know what she was hiding. it must be real bad because why else would i hate her?

"skylar just tell me." i said in a soft tone. holding her hand.

she took a deep breath. 

" i went through with the abortion...." she said. 

"what?" i asked her to make sure i heard it right. 

" jacob the baby is gone."  she said. 

then there it was again.. that pain in my heart was back. 

i stood up off the bed. as a single tear escaped my eye. 

"you know..... iv done alot of fucked up shit in my life and you forgave me every time. " i said as the tear silently came down. "but what you did is unforgivable....... ill never forget about this skylar... and now you have to live with the guilt of killing our baby for the rest of your life. i hope your fucking happy."  i said then went towards the door.