Its Not Worth It

play the song as you read.... 

Mia(pov): tonight ivy having a party because today is her birthday. everybody will be there, its going to be too turnt. but im nervous as hell because i know jacob will be there. i feel terrible about how i keep making moves on him but i cant help who i love and i love jacob. iv loved him for a while now wayy before skylar even came along i was just to shy to show it. but i respect their relationship they belong together and i dont want to be a home wrecker. i just pray that me and jacob do not get left alone tonight because if we do im going to do something i will regret. its just like anytime i get around him i cant control my self............

*
*
*

Jacob

Jacob: skylarrrrrrrrrrrr 

"what jacob?" she hollered from the bathroom.

Jacob: are you ready yet? the party started an hour ago. 

"im coming now." 

Jacob: about time. 

she came down the steps with the tight fitted dress on showing all her curves. 

"damn." i said as i bit my lip. she smiled then walked towards me. 

"i see your not complaining anymore. " she said with a smirk. 

"damn right." i said. 

she giggled then walked out the door getting into the car that i rented. i told the driver ivys address then he took off up the road. 

"im liking this dress." i said as i licked my lips and scooted closer to her. she giggled. 

"come on now jacob not tonight." she said blushing. 

"why not?" i said as i rubbed my hand on her thigh. 

"because were going to a party." 

"so what, your mine right?"  i asked as i started kissing her neck. 

"yes." she said trying not to moan.

"so if your mines that mean i can do whatever i want to you right?" i said as i kissed on her neck some more. 

she  couldnt even answer me she was too busy moaning. "fuck you jacob." she said as she pushed me off of her.  i chuckled as i sat back in my seat.... i love fucking with her. 

*
*
*

we pulled up to ivys house and saw people all outside on the porch. i grabbed skylar hand as we got out the car and walked towards the house. i glanced down at her again. 

"stay close." i told her. 

"why?"

"that dress." i told her simply. she didnt agrue with me or anything she just sighed then attempted to pull it down but it didnt work.  we walked inside of the house and made our way to the crowd i looked around till i spotted the group. they were over by the bar.  

"look who finally made it "  prod said trying to be funny. 

" skylar changed about 30 times. " i said over exaggerating a little.  

"shut up." skylar said as she hit me in the chest. 

"aye watch them hands. " i told her. 

"or what?" she asked with a smirk. 

i opened my mouth to respond but  ivy cut me off. "save it for the bedroom." she said. 

i laughed. "happy birthday mean ass."