Beware.

play the song on the side as you read

Skylar(pov): i glanced down at my phone checking the time. i had 5 minutes until tutoring was over. i sent Jacob a text to remind him to meet me so that i could have somebody to walk home with because its late and my driver is on vacation -_- i cant wait until i turn 16 my mom is buying me a car. : ) i started packing up my things as i waited for Jacob to respond. 

"so your gonna be ready for your test Monday right?" she asked. 

"yea." i said with a smile. she smiled back then walked me to the front door. 

"bye Ms.Walker, thanks again for the help." 

"no problem sweety, anytime you need help you know where to find me. " 

i smiled then threw my bag over my shoulder. 

"is your mom coming to get you? " she questioned.

"no, shes at rehearsal so im walking home." 

" do you want me to drive you?" 

"no thanks jacob is meeting me." 

"you sure you don't just want a ride?"

i chuckled. 

"yea ill be fine." 

"well alright be safe sweetie," 

"i will. have a nice night." i said with a smile as i walked off her porch and she shut the door behind me. 

i pulled out my phone to see if jacob replied yet.  which he didn't. hes got to be kidding me. i called him and listened as it rung...but i got no answer. i called back 7 times still no answer so i left a voice mail. then texted him again...  i sighed as i zipped up my jacket and started walking up the street. where the fuck is he?..... he should have been here by now.. he promised me.

*
*
*
-meanwhile-

Jacob,

" im glad you agreed to talk to me." she said with a smile. 

"yea well im trying to get my life on a new path so i figured it was time to finally hear you out." i told her.

"nice, i hate how we dont even talk anymore... we used to be so close. " 

i nodded agreeing. 

"we should get back to how we used to be." 

"do you think you can change your ways?" i asked her. 

"of course. ill do anything for you. " she said in a seductive voice. 

" see stuff like this, have to stop." 

" if you say so...... you know you miss me tho." 

" no i dont." 

" you dont have to lie jacob.... you know you miss my lips... the way i use to touch you.... the way i let you invade my body.." she said as she walked towards me. i know it sound like she saying we use to fuck but thats not the case we just use to you know... fool around. but that was in the past !

she walked towards me sitting on me. 

"move."  i told her but not really putting much effort to getting her off of me. 

she ignored me and began to grind on me. (gif to the side. only difference is that he was sitting on the couch when she did it) i bit my lip. this is wrong! this is wrong! sooo fucking wrong! but before i could stop it she crashed her soft lips right into mine... and i placed my hands on her lower back going with it... until it hit me..........i quickly pulled back from her. " fuck!" i spat as i pushed bianca off of me. ( how many of yall mouths dropped ?)