Just tell him....

play the song on the side as you read. pic of kayla off to the side.... that is all.. enjoy.

Ray(pov): i sat on the couch at kayla house watching "were the millers" with her. today its just the two of us because the others are still tripping and ivy and prod are at the movies on a date and shit like a couple -_-

"ray!! your taking all the cover!" kayla shouted knocking me out of my thoughts. 

i chuckled.

"its not funny im cold." she whined. 

"well come closer." i said but not in that kind of way, im not like prod im not just going to fall in love with my best friend...   thats weird .__.

kayla moved closer to me on the couch not leaving any space between us i put more cover over here then wrapped my arm around her. 

"is that better?" i asked her. 

she smiled. 

"yea." she said simply as she snuggled up closer to me getting comfortable. 

"wow." i said sounding real amazed. 

"what?" she asked quickly as she looked up at me. 

"your head is abnormally huge." i said joking. 

she hit me in the arm. "ass hole." she spat. 

i laughed and grabbed her around her waist tighter pulling her back close to me,. 

"i was only joking, chill out." i said then kissed her forehead. 

she giggled then laid her head in the crock of my neck. 

its all brotherly sister love.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob(pov): i sat on skylars bed with the remote in my hand surfing through the channels. skylar has been in the damn shower for like 3 hours. -_-... i continued to scan through the channels until the bathroom door opened. skylar walked out in nothing but a towel as water dripped down her body my mouth dropped open.....

"no no no you cannot do this to me!" i shouted as i felt a bulge begin to form in my pants. 

"im just getting my clothes chill out." skylar said as she walked towards the closet. 

"ugh." i grunted as i turned away from her. 

"what you doing all that for?" she asked with attitude. 

"because iv been trying to fuck you for 2 weeks straight now and you come walking out the bathroom in a towel... do you know what that does to me?"

she giggled. 

"ohhhh im making you horny." she said with a smirk. 

i ignored her and focused my attention back towards the tv. 

"jakeyyyyyy" skylar sang my name trying to get my attention. 

"what." i said not looking her way. 

"look at me i have to tell you something." 

"not until you put some clothes on. " i said simply. 

i tried my hardest to keep my focus on the tv. the room got quiet and i thought she went into the closet to get her clothes but when i looked back up she stood right in front of the tv. 

"skylar.... what are you doing?" 

"who me?" she asked playing clueless as she played with her towel pretending she was going to drop it.