Truth Un Told.

"they did what?!" kayla yelled.

"them bitches tried to jump me."

"oh hell naw, that's fucked up!" ivy yelled

"yea, lemme see them try that shit now," mia said as she put her hair up in a bun. and once she did that me, kayla and ivy put our up to her. she stood up from the lunch table and so we followed suit. I smiled as adrenaline rushed through my body i was happy because iv been really waiting to beat the shit out of Bianca but Jacob would never let me talking about if i go over there i will be jumped but i really didn't care. i started walking over there first but before i could even get away from the table Jacob grabbed me i rolled my eyes. "what are you doing Jacob?" i asked him. "no, what are you doing?" he asked as his grip tighter around my waist. im sick of this shit i just wanna fight her she got all that damn mouth.

"i thought i told you about that." Jacob said as he pulled me down on his lap.

"you did. but why can't i fight her?!" i said practically winning like a little baby.

"has she said anything to you every since that day?" he questioned.

"no, but she always mugging me hard as hell!" i argued.

"so what sky, she can do whatever she wants as long as she doesn't touch you ignore her."

"but when she did touch me why couldn't i fight her then?!"

"when did she touch you?" he said then glanced over at Bianca.

"that day in the football field! you was there and i know you remember!" i said getting feed up.

Jacob smacked his lips. "you know damn well that girl didn't even get the chance to touch you."

"but she hit you! "

"so what sky your just looking for any reason to fight. you need to stop, that shit aint cute. "

i rolled my eyes hes always talking about it aint cute too fucking bad! i looked over at Bianca. one day i swear im going to beat her ass sooo bad.

"yall can sit down now because skylar aint fighting nobody." Jacob said.

"so yall just gone let her get away with it?"

"stop living in the past." roc said.

mia rolled her eyes then her and the rest of the girls sat back down.

i stood up off Jacob's lap and took my seat next to him.

"you mad?" he asked.

i ignored him.

"you so complicated." he said with a chuckle. i still ignored him. he leaned over for a kiss but i turned my head. he gently turned it back with his finger causing me too look him in the eyes. he leaned over again and crashed his lips into mine at first i just sat there but then he put one of his hands on my thigh and put his other on the back of my neck as he deepened the kiss by sticking his tongue in my mouth. and right then i found my self kissing back. Shit! he gets me every time. Jacob pulled back and placed his soft lips on to my neck and gave it a nice soft kiss. i instantly dropped my head back as a moan slipped from my mouth. at that moment i felt like it was just me and Jacob in that lunch room till roc, ray and prod started laughing. i lifted my head back up and covered my mouth with my hand. damn did i really just do that? Jacob started laughing with them and i rolled my eyes. "you really gotta stop being like that." he said then kissed me on my lips one more time. him and the boys got up from the table. "ill see you after school." Jacob said. i just watched as him and the boys walked off. i knew exactly what they were about to do. they would leave school for the rest of the day to go smoke. that didn't happen everyday just sometimes.