They don't know about us...

you know the drill.... play the song on the side as you read.

Jacob(pov): this guilt..... its eating me alive. i sighed as i walked through the hall. i was deep in my thoughts until someone pulled me by my arm to the stair case i looked over to see mia. "whats up?" i said to her wondering why the hell she had me over here. 

Mia: did you tell her? 

Jacob: nope.... i almost did tho.

Mia: what? why? 

Jacob: because she deserves to know... i cant keep hiding this from her. 

Mia: didnt you say she was hiding a secret from you? 

Jacob: umm yea but (gco)

Mia: but nothing.. who knows what her secret is.. she could have cheated on you too! 

Jacob: no, skylar isnt like that. 

Mia: well why else would she keep it from you? 

" i dont know..." i said looking off to the side because she had a point. 

Mia: exactly.... so just keep this between us like you promised you would. 

Jacob: okay, okay. ill keep it between us. 

Mia: great. 

i took a deep breath then looked back at her as she looked at me and before i knew it she leaned forward and pecked my lips... they were soo soft and felt so good against mines but i knew it was wrong and ill be damned if i make this mistake again. i pulled back and looked away from her.

"sorry." mia said as she put her head down. 

"yea.... me too." i said as i walked away and went to my next period. 

*

*

*

after school we all piled into rocs car... ugh i cant wait until i turn 16 so i can get my damn license. i sat in the back with skylar on one side and mia on the other.. i have no fucking clue why mia sat next to me. it feels so awkward being around her now because i always have these thoughts when im by her.. im talking dirty thoughts shit i should only be thinking about skylar. damn dam damn get it together jacob. after roc dropped us off i went to skylars house with her because she refused to come home with me... she never likes to go there anymore. 

"you hungry?" skylar asked as she changed out of her pants and put on shorts. 

"yea." i told her. 

"what do you want to eat?"

"you." i said simply as i licked my lips. she giggled. 

"quiet playing jacob im serious." she said with a smile... little did she know is that im not playing. i got off the bed and walked towards her. 

"who said i was playing?" i asked as i wrapped my arms around her waist and stared at her  biting my lip as my eyes filled with lust. 

"stop jake... dont look at me like that." she said as she pulled away and walked to the bed. 

i chuckled. "why not?" 

"because.... it make me feel some type of way. " she admitted. 

"a good way or a bad way?" 

"i dont know... its like this tingly feeling."  she explained. 

i laughed. "oh.. it make your horny!" 

"stopppp dont say that." she said as she laid back on the bed covering her face. 

"awww bae your so shy... thats cute." i said as i walked to the bed. "its okay... you make me horny too... especially when you call me papi. "