A Second Chance.

Kayla on the side and listen to the song while you read, that is all enjoy.

Skylar(pov): what the fuck is going on with me, im going through it ! its like i have completely became crazy i be acting all bipolar and shit. i sighed as i grabbed my phone off the charger. i got on the elevator and went downstairs. i walked pass the family room to leave out the door but before i even made it over there my mom stopped me. "can i talk to you for a moment." she said. i was just about to say no but once i looked at her face which was covered in tears, i couldn't. even tho i can't stand her shes still my mom and i love her. i took a deep breath as i walked over to the couch where she was. 

Sandra:  im trying skylar, i really am. 

i just looked at her as she continued. 

Sandra: i know this is hard for you, i completely understand. and i know i missed alot of time in your life and i regret that but that was the past  and im really trying to make up for it, im sorry i wasn't there for you all the way as i should have been.  and about that comment the other day im truly sorry i wasn't thinking right, i know you miss your dad, i miss him too but were all we have left.

by now i was crying too. i got up and sat closer to her on the couch and she wiped my tears away then pulled me into a tight hug and i actually hugged back. this hug wasn't forced it was actually comforting. "i love you sweetheart and i wanna be here for you just give me a chance." i hugged her tighter as i cried harder but this time it was tears of happiness. 

*

*

*

*

 Skylar(pov): after Finially hearing my mom out i felt ALOT better i think thats what i needed. but i still have un finished business. i pissed jacob off so bad yesterday at the beach. i have to fix this. i walked next door then rang the door bell. the door opened and i looked up "oh hey sweetie! come in." Theresa said. i smiled then walked into the house. "hi, is jacob home?" she smirked. "yea, hes up in his room. come on ill walk you up." we walked towards the elevator and got on. it stopped right in front of jacob's door. she knocked on it then we waited for a answer. "yea?" he asked. opening the door. "you have company, and i gotta run some errands ill be back later." his mom said then walked off leaving me standing there with an awkward smile. he looked down at me and i just stood there. "well is you coming in or not?" he said as he walked back into the room and plopped down on his bed. i followed him inside shutting the door behind me. i stood there just staring at him and he stared back.  "well?" he asked. i sighed and walked over sitting on the bed next to him. "look , im sorry about the other day." he kissed his teeth. then gave me this look.

Skylar: why are you looking at me like that? 

Jacob: because i don't even know what to do with you anymore, you have way too many mood swings for me.

i sighed as i got up. "i understand." i said as i turned to walk out. 

"but, ill deal with it because i care about you, alot." he said. 

i turned around to face him.

"seriously?'

he smiled. "yea seriously." he said. 

i smiled then ran back to the bed and jumped on top of him.  "i love you." i told him. he looked at me for a while then a smile appeared on his face. "i love you too." i moved forward and pressed my lips on his and he wasted no time going with it. soon he moved his kisses down to my neck he flipped me over so that he was on top as he sucked and kissed on my neck. next thing i know a soft moan escaped from my mouth. what are we doing right now? this is wrong, very wrong were too young for this..... but how can something so wrong feel so right? jacob's hands began to roam around my body and i was enjoying every second of it.  untill the door flew open. me and jacob both looked up but he still stayed on top of me. "aye jac-" said a boy but then he stopped right in the middle of his sentence then started smirking as he looked at us. "whats going on in here?" the boy asked.