Just because i love you.

Play the song and bianca on the side.

"jacob. stop !" i said laughing as we walked up the hall. he still came into my ear and whispered dirty stuff that he got off instagram. "i know your not a heat fan but you sure as hell liked it when this D rose. " he said.  i giggled and pushed him away. "bae stop" i whined he chuckled "okay i quit."  he pulled me infront of him as he walked behind me with his arms around my waist.  we went over to meet the rest of the crew for lunch.  

"Damn, why she staring so hard?" ivy asked. 

we all turned to see who she was talking about. and of course it was bianca and her little followers. 

"I have no clue, the bitch is obsessed." i said getting irritated. 

"but why?" kayla asked. 

"shes mad because im with jacob." 

"but they been broke up a long time ago." mia said. 

"yea, shorty need to move on."  roc said. 

we all nodded. 

"ion know why she still stuck on him but i do know that if she say something else smart to me ima beat the shit out her." 

jacob grip on my waist got tighter. "stop, it." he said then kissed my cheek. 

i sighed but shutup anyways. 

*
*

-After school.-

me and skylar walked through the school parking lot and sat on the bench. she laid her head on my shoulder as we waited for the foot ball game to start. "its getting cold out here." she said. i took off my jacket and gave it to her. "here put this on." she shook her head. "no, you have on a short sleeve you will freeze to death." she said while pushing my jacket away.

Jacob: so what ill be fine, you have on shorts your the one who will freeze to death.

Skylar: no, jacob ill be okay. 

i sighed. 

"sky, take the jacket.. please?" 

she looked at me for a minute then she finally took it and put it on it was a little big on her covering a bit of her legs. 

Jacob: you feel better?

she smiled "yea."  i smiled back and held her in my arms as she got comfortable. 

 i looked over as i saw 6 girls walking up they was getting closer to us and thats when i saw bianca face stick out from the rest of the crowd. they was walking straight towards us, ugh this aint gone be good. 

"hey boo."  bianca said with that stupid ass smirk. i mean like yea she was pretty but she aint my type. skylar looked up and i saw how quick her mood changed. 

Jacob: don't call me that, you know damn well i aint your boo. 

"aww thats cute" bianca said aw she touched my face. i moved my head back and skylar face turned red. "don't fucking touch him." she snapped.  i held her in my arms tighter. "don't worry baby, ignore her."  i told her.sklar looked at me then back at bianca then she rolled her eyes and looked off to the side i knew for sure that it was killing her inside. 

Bianca: thats right listen to jacob, before you get your lil ass hurt. 

skylar tried to get out my grip but i just held her even tighter. "sky, stop she aint worth it." 

bianca and her lil followers laughed like something was funny. "man smack that bitch." one of her followers said. "yea we aint come over her to talk." said another. "ight then stop talking and throw the first lick so i can beat yo ass." sky said as she put her hair up in a bun and she took the jacket off.  i looked at bianca and she put her hair up in a ponytail too and i noticed she didn't have on a dress. shit these girls came over here on bullshit. i stood up off the bleachers and stood in between skylar legs facing her and my back towards bianca because i knew exactly how this was about to go down. these bitches don't fight fair and they got me fucked up if they thought i was just gone sit here. and they would wait till its just skylar because they wouldn't have dare tried this shit if kayla and ivy was here too. i grabbed onto skylar waist but she was hella pissed. soon a crowd formed. "what is he doing?! move out the way boy!" one of the followers said. i ignored them and got back to what i was doing. "sky, look at me." i pleaded she didn't listen she just kept her eyes on bianca. i gently turned her head to face me. "baby, calm down this is what she wants. she wanted you to get mad don't even give her the satisfaction." she still looked pissed and i knew she wasn't trying to hear shit i had to say. i sighed and next thing i knew a fist flew right pass me and almost hit skylar in the face but she missed. skylar started swinging back and so was bianca but except none of biancas bunches hit skylar she kept missing, but every single punch skylar threw connected right with biancas face her followers started getting mad and putting their hair up in ponytails. they was about to jump skylar no doubt. but im not having it. i picked skylar up off the bench and laid her on the floor and i laid over here protecting her face and body as bianca and her followers continued to throw blows and i felt each one. but it really didn't hurt me they hit soft as hell. after a while i started getting pissed off so i got up off the ground and picked briana up too. "get the fuck back!" i screamed i guess it shocked them because they all stopped.   i picked skylar up and carried her back to the car as bianca started screaming shit like "its not over' yea whatever she better shut her scary ass up she need to be thanking me because if i would have let sky go bianca would have got her ass beat ever worse. when we got to the car i put sky in on the passengers side and i got in the drivers seat i looked over at her as i started the car she looked mad as hell but not one tear feel from her eyes, damn my baby is a thug. 

*
*
*

once we got back to my house i took skylar to my room and she was still mad and wouldn't even talk to me. i sat next to her on the bed. and looked at her face to check for scars. "you okay?" i asked her. "yea, im just mad as hell, why didn't you let me go?" she asked. 

Jacob: skylar, they were trying to jump you.

Skylar: i don't care no of them bitches can fight anyways i can handle my self jacob. 

i sighed and looked off to the side. i hate it when she gets like this why can't she see that i was trying to help her?

Jacob: remember what i told you they day you left the party by your self. 

 she thought for a moment till she said "yea, why?"

"what did i tell you?" i asked her to make sure she really remembered.

she took a deep breath.

Skylar: you told me that i would never have to protect my self when your around.

i looked back at her.

"and i meant that." i said then pulled off my shirt. i took off my pants because i hate basketball shorts underneath then i climbed into my bed.  

she sighed. "jacob im sorry. when im mad i have a habit of taking it out on other people. i get it you were only trying to help me and i can't believe that i got mad at you when you just took all that for me. your just too sweet its like your perfect and iv never had someone who did anything like that for me. 

Jacob: then your obviously hanging around the wrong people. 

"i know, but just tell me why." 

Jacob: tell you why what? 

"tell me why your so nice to me? why were you such a good friend to me from the beginning? why do you treat me so good and most of all why did you put yourself in harms way just to protect me?" she asked as tears begin to form in her yes. i sighed, then sat up on the bed. 

"iv told you this once and ill say it again. when i love i love hard and i do all of those things just because.... i love you."