No matter what.

Jacob(pov): we all sat at the lunch table in a awkward silence. im surprised we all still sat together after what happened that night at the party. but once you do something for so long its hard to stop so we all rather just sit here mad then to split up. its kinda stupid but whatever.... mia snuck a few glances at me i felt real bad about how her skylar friendship fell apart i hope one day skylar can forgive her. but i also hate that me and mia's friendship came to an end... it should have never been this way. 

i looked at skylar as ray let out a frustrated sigh. 

"im so sick of this." ray complained. 

Prod:sick of what? 

Ray:im sick of this silence shit. aren't we alittle to old to be giving each other the silent treatment. 

Kayla: exactly, if anybody has an issues with another person at this table it should be addressed so we can talk this out.

everybody stayed quiet. 

Ivy: okay since nobody wants to talk first... how bout you go first jacob. 

i shook my head. 

"nah." i said simply as i looked off to the side. 

Ivy: why not? 

Jacob: because i dont do that talking shit. once your on my bad side aint no coming back. 

Ivy: but this is deffirent... were all like family. 

Jacob: not no more...

Roc: oh so its like that now? 

Jacob: yup. you already know how i feel about skylar and for you to have her laid in the bed with you is real fucked up.. you almost lost your life. 

Skylar: jacob i already told you it wasn't like that. 

Jacob: i dont wanna hear that shit. 

skylar sighed then looked off to the side.

Roc: whatever bro do what you want but one day you will understand... 

roc walked out of the cafeteria. i just sat there not giving a fuck.

ivy sighed. 

" well that worked out.." kayla said sarcastically. 

 mia shrugged not really caring. yea roc was like a bro to me but i really dont care if we get back cool or not. i got skylar and i dont need nobody else. 

Ivy: skylar can you and mia talk this out?

mia looked over at skylar with hope. but skylar just shot her a cold look. 

Skylar: aint nothing to talk about. 

Kayla: sky, mia apologized about a million times... do you forgive her?

Skylar: no, i dont. 

Prod: you and jacob are so stubborn. 

"oh well." skylar said with a shrug as she stood up and grabbed my hand taking me out the lunch room. we walked out into the empty hall and sat in the stairwell. 

"whats wrong ?" i asked her as i pulled her on my lap. 

"nothing." she said with a sigh. 

"you sure?" 

"yea." she said. but i didnt believe her. but i dont wanna bug her so i just pressed me lips into hers as she kissed back. this kiss was different... this time i didnt try to get freaky it was just a simple loving kiss. the school bell rung through our ears indicating lunch was over. skylar pulled away with a smile.