Nothing Like Us

Ivy off to the side... play the song as you read that is all enjoy....

"Hi jacob how are you?" sandra said greeting me as i walked through the front door. 

"im fine.. and you?" 

"im doing good." she said with a smile. then looked down at my hands where i held a dozen of red roses along with the teddy bear i just brought. 

"whats the occasion?" she asked. 

"i kinda messed up and i need to let her know that im really really sorry."

she smiled. 

"well i hope things work out for you" she said as she grabbed her car keys. "im off to rehearsal ,skylar is up in her room."  

" thanks." i said with a smile then she was out the door. i took a deep breath then walked up stairs going to skylar's room. i opened the door to find her laying across her bed doing homework. 

"hey beautiful." i said with a smile as i walked towards the bed. 

"hi." she said plainly not even giving me eye contact. i sighed a i sat down next to her. 

"these are for you." i said as i passed her the flowers and the bear. i could tell she was about to smile but she quickly stopped her self. " thanks." she said. 

"anything for you." i said. she laid the things on her night stand then went back to doing her work. 

"skylar..." 

"yes?" she said not even looking up at me. 

"i love you." i said. she stayed quiet. 

"baby dont be like that.... i said i love you."

she sighed. 

Skylar: i know you do jacob.... you just do stupid shit.

i chuckled. 

Jacob: i guess i deserve that.

Skylar: hell yea you do.

i stayed quiet as i just looked at her taking in her beauty. 

Jacob: do you love me?

she finally turned my way. 

 Skylar: i love you alot... maybe even to much.

Jacob: theres no such thing as loving someone to much. 

Skylar: yes it is... i should have broke up with you last night...... but i couldn't because i love you way to much to say the words. 

i sighed. 

Jacob: im glad you didn't..... 

Skylar: yea.... me too. 

i smiled. 

Jacob: can i have a kiss? 

she thought for a minute. 

Skylar: i guess. 

i scooted closer to her on the bed and pulled her up on my lap. i leaned forward until my lips pressed against hers. she instantly started to kiss back. i bit onto her lip asking for entrance. once she allowed me in my tongue began to explore her mouth. before i knew it my hands started to roam her body. one of my hand went right now into her shorts causing her to pull away. 

"what are you doing?" she asked. 

"just doing what i did last time." 

"nah you lost all them privileges." she said seriously.