Fading.........

play the song as you read. that is all enjoy : *

Jacob(pov): i laid in bed staring up at my ceiling bored as hell. i just started looking around my room until i saw the picture of me and skylar on my dresser then i remembered i had a girlfriend. thats a shame that i forgot for a second right? well thats only cause shes been real distant lately she never wants to hang anymore see watch. i picked up my phone and dialed skylar number and i held the phone up to my ear hearing it ring. after like the 4th ring she finally picked up. "hello" she said into the phone.

"hey boo." i said greeting her. 

"hey." she replied back plainly. 

"what you doing?" 

"laying down."

"oh, me too... you can come over here and lay with me if you want." i offered

"no thanks. " she said. ouch. that hurt a little. 

"oh...... okay." 

"sorry." 

"its fine.... ill just talk to you tomorrow. " 

"alright." 

"bye."

"bye." 

i hung up the phone. see i told you! all she does is sit in her room now and when i actually go over there with her she just stares at the wall and dont even talk to me. idk what the hell happened that night but whatever it is its not my fault so she shouldn't be taking it out on me.  i picked up my phone again and called mia. not in that kinda way of course... its just me and her were the closest out the group before sky came... we actually still are. we just dont hang out much anymore because im usually always with skylar.

"whats up roc!" she greeted through the phone. i smiled alittle. at least someone sounds happy to speak to me! (-_-)

"hey mia.... what you up too?" 

"nothing about to play COD with my lil brother. " 

"haha you suck!"

"you never even saw me play!" 

"true... but i bet you still suck. "

"i bet i can beat you tho." 

i laughed. 

"yea right .... im the COD champ.. you better ask about me." 

"you doing all that talking but you wont prove it." she argued back. 

"ight im on my way over right now... open the door." 

she chuckled. 

"ight . it will be open." 

i smiled then hung up the phone right in her face.... thats that sister and brother type love. i put my shoes on and grabbed my house keys. once i walked down stairs i walked past bianca and rico sitting in the living room they got real quiet once i walked in there... i can tell they hiding something but i dont even care. "hey jacob." Bianca said. i gave her a dirty look then walked out the front door. she must be stupid if she thought i was gone greet her. 

Rico(Pov): i sat there on the other couch as bianca sat across from me. were obviously not dating anymore because yall knows that im gay.. yea i admit it now. but that doesn't mean im going to change how i talk walk or dress. im still the same old dude im just attracted to boys now..... anyways bianca is pissing me off. i swear i hate that girl. i should have never talked to her ass that day at the beach.  bianca started laughing knocking me out my thoughts 

Rico: whats funny?" i asked her. 

'Bianca how brilliant i am..... 

i shook my head.