Don't loose hope.

play the song as you read this chapter....

Jacob(pov): i laid in my bed... alone. it felt weird without having skylar here in my arms. i haven't spoken to her in 4 days thats the longest we have ever been away from each other... i miss her like hell. but i just cant with her right now... i looked towards my bedroom door as it opened. 

"jake get up... your running late today." my mom said.

i sighed as i forced my self out of bed to go get ready for school. 

one i was ready my driver was already waiting in the drive way for me. i drove to school irritated as Nirvana blared through my headphones. once i made it in the school the bell rung indicating first period had already begin. i walked through the halls on my way to my locker to see skylar coming my way. she looked real sad like she had been crying all night. my heart ached from the site of it and as much as i wanted to just hold her in my arms right now and tell her i forgive her i just couldn't...... 

"jacob can i talk to you for a second?" she said in low tone. 

"nah. i gotta get to class" i said walking pass her without even looking in her direction. 

i dont trust her anymore... and whats a relationship without trust? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roc(pov): the bell rung meaning first period was over i rushed out the class room and quickly made my way up to he second floor. i had to catch skylar before she left chemistry. once i mad it to the class room i saw her walking out the door she looked so... lifeless. i let out a deep breath. i hate seeing her like that. as she walked pass i gently grabbed her arm. "can i talk to you for a second?" i asked her she nodded then followed me to the stair well which was almost empty besides a few kids passing through to get to their next class. 

"whats up?" skylar asked in a soft tone... by the sound of her voice i could tell she was ready to cry. 

"did you tell him?" i asked her referring to the incident between her and rico.. she told me about it that day of ivys party she told me all her problems that day. i never meant to "betray" jacob or anything i just wanted to comfort skylar she needed it at the moment shes been through alot and i just hate to see her so hurt. 

she sighed. 

"no." she said simply. 

Roc:what, why?

"its harder than you think!  " she spat.  she seemed real stressed out. 

Roc; well he needs to know... your relationship is about to fall apart all  because you keeping this secret.

"i know, but jacob is going to look at me different.. i just know he will" she said as she put her head down.. i hate how she feels as if her getting raped was her fault.

"no he won't." i assured her.

 we both stayed quiet for a minute until i said something. 

Roc: so when do you plan on telling him? 

Skylar: i dont think im going to tell him at all.

i shook my head in disapproval. 

Roc: skylar, you need to tell jacob or i will.

"tell me what?" 

me and skylar both turned around to see jacob coming up the stairs.  i nodded at skylar  letting her know that now is the perfect time. she sighed as i walked off to give them privacy.