Start of something new?

Mia off to the side. that is all enjoy : )

Jacob(pov): i walked down the stairs to my house seeing the man who fixed the walls leave out... i sighed as i thought back to the other day when all this occurred. i never really liked rico but i never thought i would try to kill him........ i opened the fridge and got a Gatorade. ya know ,even tho my mom let me back in the house she still hasnt said 2 words to me all she says is. " dinner is ready." never anything else! and when rico got on that plane to go back home i was so sure that she was going to question me about it but she didnt.... now i feel like i had to talk about it with her because i know i was wrong... 

i closed the fridge back as i walked into the living room seeing my mom watching tv. she didnt even look my way. 

"can i talk to you for a minute?" i asked her. 

she just looked at me for a while like she was about to say no. 

"please?" i asked again.

 she cut the tv off and turned my way. i sat on the couch next to her. 

"so.... about the other day." i said even tho she already knew what i wanted to talk about. 

"go on. " she told me.

"ma, i never meant to disrespect you like that and im sorry... i truly am.  my anger got the best of me that day and i just went crazy but i promise that if you forgive me and give me another chance ill never disrespect you again. " 

she just looked at me emotionless. by now i was starting to loose hope... maybe i really crossed the line. 

"you gotta forgive me, i swear im sorry! ill do anything... i just want my mom back." 

she looked at me as her eyes started getting glossy thats when i knew she was about to cry. 

"she never left." she told me as she pulled me into a hug and i hugged her back. soon i heard her sobbing which i couldnt stand to hear. 

"ma, why are you crying?" i asked her. 

she stayed quiet for a while as she tried to get her self together.. 

"i saw how you and rico treated each other but i never thought nothing of it because all familes have their issues but i never would have imagined that you hated him so much to the point you was willing to kill your own family just tell me why you did it." 

"even if i told you, you wouldn't believe me.... just know it was for a good reason... and me and rico may be related but we aint family. " i said simply and meaning every word of it. i wiped her face. " dont cry ma... its not worth it." i said as i stood up off the couch. " im sorry..." and with that being said i walked out the door, aint no way  in hell im staying in that house while she cries i cant bare to look at her like that.... i walked to the park to do what i do best... get high.

*

*

*

*

Skylar(pov): Me and jacob laid in bed cuddling. im so happy things are back to normal now... no more secrets! i played in jacob's curls as we just talked about our future together... we plan on  getting married. : ) even tho were only 15 i know hes the one i want to be wiht for the rest of my life. in a few years we will both be legal. i smiled as i thought about our future until i had this really bad urge to throw up. i ran into my bathroom leaning over the toilet.... jacob came into the bathroom right behind me. "shit." i heard him mumble as he came by the toilet and held my hair. i leaned over the toilet throwing up everything i ate today.... real nice. -_-