ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3. ᴍʀꜱ ʙᴏᴏ

Twitter

Sisboo @Sisboosaysstuff
@Ranboosaysstuff 1st. Who is "Pretty girl" 2nd. Why did you fall asleep on call with them?
256k likes, 75k retweets, 5k comments

Tubbo @TubboLive
WAIT PLEASE ACTUALLY??? SISBOO WE NEED TO KNOW!!!!!

Ranboo @Ranboosaysstuff
You saw nothing. Your imagining things. 🥱🥱🤧

Ranboo @Ranboosaysstuff
Ok but their voice is super pretty 😳
78k likes, 65k retweets, 643 comments

User 4 @user4
Who is it ranboob... 🤨🤨
User 67 @user67
If anything, tea shop girl 😳🙏🙏

Tubbo @TubboLive
Ranboo... bud.. did we ask?
Quackity @Quackity
LETS GOOOO, I LOVE U TUBBO

TommyInnit @tommyinnit
ranboob i cant believe you found a girl

Real life

.
.

Ophelia was now curious about Mark's following, so she logged into Twitter and searched up the user "tubbo" seeing his most recent reply. It was by a user called "sisboo" She clicked on the profile mentioned. Already Ophelia could feel her face getting red. If this was Ranboo, she was saved to his phone as "pretty girl" and he had a huge following. Ophelia searched for a ranboo update account, pretty sure that with all his followers, he would definitely have an update account/fan page. Sure enough, she found one.

Their latest tweet was, "ranboo admits to falling asleep on call with someone, fans believe it is tea shop-girl, someone ranboo talked about on stream. He gave her his phone number after bumping into her. Fans are already excited to see what the relationship is going to blossom into."

Ophelia let out a nervous giggle, her face beet red. She on instinct called Mark.

"Hey Ophelia!!! I was just about to stream, want to stay on call with me and whisper to me while I play?" He said mischievously.

"YES!! What's your twitch user?" She asked, acting like she didn't already know it.

"Oh, RanbooLive, I'll get the stream running right now." That confirmed her suspicion.

"Hey chat! How is everyone?" Ophelia pulled up his stream on her computer, smiling as she saw his Minecraft world.

"Wait THIS is the dream smp? Geez Mark, how are you so good?" Mark laughed a little. "Yes yes, we are going to play on the dream smp today, where I am VERY op after a little grind." The chat was so confused on his wording about it.

Dono: what is tea shop girl's name? Ranboo paused, seeing if Ophelia gives him permission to share it. "I think you should tell them."

"What is tea shop girl's name?" He repeated, "Okay chat.. are you ready? Her name is... Diamond."

"Mark!!! C'mon man, I'd puke if I was named that!" She yelled.