ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31. ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ.

Tw: minor mentions of drugs and drug use.
(all jokes tho)

Tommyinnit @tommyinnit
maybe the usa is ok

still hate Americans tho.
27k replies, 45k retweets, 127k likes

...

As soon as Ophelia woke up, she was unable to sit still. She anxiously waited, staring out the window and watching cars pull in and out of the hospital.

In a few hours, her mom and Ranboo would be there to whisk her away from the old, smelly hospital. In a few hours, she would be free.

Ophelia pulled out her phone and played cookie run for a bit to try and distract herself. It ended up working, next time she looked at the clock, 2 hours had passed.

But still, it wasn't time yet. Ophelia cussed out the air and continued playing cookie run. Her doctor came in a few times to get the room picked up before she left, but other than that, she was completely alone. After changing back into her normal clothes and changing out small bandaids, Ophelia was back to waiting in her room.

Waiting was stupid, Ophelia decided. She hopped out of her bed, grabbing her bag on her way,and made her way down to the main floor, sneaking past passing doctors and patients. She finally made it to the lobby, waltzing up to the counter with complete confidence.

"Heyyy Laura, it's time for me to check out, yeah?" She said smoothly.

"Yeah, in a few more hours," Laura, the desklady, said without looking up from her computer, "Isn't Hank or whatever coming to pick you up? I'm not letting you leave just yet."

Ophelia rolled her eyes, "yeah, Mark WAS gonna, but things came up. Can't I just check out early? I'm perfectly healed!" She did a little twirl, showing off her "perfectly fine" arms.

"Hm.. I guess it wouldn't hurt. But you do have a ride, right?" She glanced up from her computer, pausing her typing.

"E-yyesss." She lied, smiling wide for Laura.

"Alright, just sign these last few papers and your free to go." Laura handed her a clipboard and a pen. Ophelia quickly signed an O with hearts and rushed out of the hospital with her bag.

Ophelia giggled and twirled as she ran out the lobby doors. She ran around like a little kid on the last day of school, kicking garbage on the sidewalks and smiling at passing kids.

She wandered the streets around the hospital, making her way to a small McDonald's.
she ordered a McFlurry and ate it contently as she scrolled on her phone.

BigBoob

stop at the McDonald's before u
pick me up

Wink wink

What. Ophelia where r u

Bada bum bum bum, I'm lovin it

How did they let u out early

Isn't that like illegal r something

Nah, I just told Laura u were busy n
wanted to leave early

do u want some of my mc flurry