Pᴀʀᴛ 15. Gᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ

Ophelia

Twitter
Ophelia @sugarlia
Anyone who will be at the airport, you have full right to film/post my sobbing self, I will be hysterical.
62.7k likes, 43k retweets

Ranboo ✔︎ @Ranboosaystuff
It is 4 in the morning, don't make me cry.
Ophelia @sugarlia
I have cried 5 times already. I will make you cry on purpose. Fight me bitch, I'm sad

user @userisurmomsboyfriend
Wait Ophelia isn't leaving back to the US with ranboo?

.
.

Ophelia crawled out of her bed and made her way to the shared bathroom to fix her hair and put on a little bit of makeup. She was a mess, having huge bags under her eyes from staying up all night to stall the morning. She brushed through her hair before putting on a little bit of eyeliner. She came back into her room to find Niki packing up her stuff. She paused and looked to Ophelia.

"God Ophelia, I'm not ready." Her eyes became glossy, on the verge of crying. Ophelia immediately sat down on the floor next to Niki.

"I know. You are so kind, I love you like a sister, or a best friend since grade school." She looked to Niki, giving her a pitiful smile.

"Mhm. I loved these few days, a lot. I am so happy you came with Ranboo." Niki continued packing, rubbing a few tears from her eyes and chuckling.

Ophelia sat up and did the same, picking up her scattered clothes and neatly folding them into her suitcase. "Too bad I won't be leaving with him.." she mumbled. Almost instantly, tears flooded down her face as she choked on air.

"I know, I know. But it'll be fine, it's just a few days, right?" Niki pulled her into a hug, laying with her on the side of the bed.

"Thank you for everything Niki, seriously." Ophelia wiped her face and hugged Niki before pulling apart and heading downstairs.

Ophelia entered the kitchen to find everyone in the kitchen, they all looked so grim. It was clear that no one wanted the meetup to end. Ophelia looked around for Ranboo, but he wasn't there. She sighed and sat down, being greeted with a cup of juice being slid across the table to her. She gave Philza a warm smile for his gesture.

"I suppose it's time that we got everyone prepared for the airport. We need to leave in 20 minutes." Dream pointed out. Everyone nodded quietly as Dream send out a text in the group chat for everyone to finish packing and head downstairs.

After 10 minutes, everyone was downstairs. Ophelia avoided Mark as best as she could. She couldn't handle looking him in the eye, threatening to make her break out sobbing. They all loaded into 2 rented cars and headed to the airport. Ophelia and Mark had been put in different cars, to her request.

They all quietly headed to the boarding gates. No one said anything the whole way. But soon it was time for everyone to board, and a few people brought out their phones to record.

Ophelia said her goodbyes to everyone, thanking them for everything, and giving them small hugs. It took a while to go through everyone, but finally they finished, leaving Ophelia to face Mark. Almost everyone silently filmed them.

Ophelia and Mark stared at each other for a while, till they simultaneously pulled eachother into a hug. Ophelia began crying, hard. She gripped onto the back on Mark's shirt tightly, not ever wanting to let go. Mark wrapped his arms around her waist and cried silently into her neck. Everyone at the airport, including bystanders watching, all silently watched the couple.