ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21. ʟᴜʀᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀʀ

Art is by astroaimee on twitter

Mark's POV

"Ranboooooo, fucking talk to me." HoneyBear's voice rang through the call. She was currently doing her makeup on the discord call, wanting to show Mark.

"Hm?" Mark was snapped out of his thoughts, he sat back up in his unicorn chair.

"You've been ignoring me lately. Do you hate me? If you do, you can just say it." HoneyBear said in an annoying, whiney voice.

"Noooo!" Mark responded, "I don't hate you. I'm just tired is all. Trust me, it's got nothing to do with you, promise."

HoneyBear paused for a minute then scowled, "is it about that bitch, Ophelia?"

"What?" Mark retorted, "what do you mean by that?" he raised his eyebrows, knowing his camera was off.

"Well is it? Is she annoying you." HoneyBear demanded. "She seems so controlling."

"No, never." he stated flatly.

"What do you have against Ophelia?" Mark asked.

"She acted like she owned you last time I talked to her. And she was all whiny about it." HoneyBear complained.

Mark scoffed lightly, "are you sure you weren't being mean? Ophelia is super nice, and she doesn't act like she owns me. Ever. "

"I'm sure. She even made Tommy send mean stuff to me." she finished adding lipstick and popped her lips. "You can tell me when she does anything, kay ranboo?"

"Of course HoneyBear." Mark mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Baylie, call me Baylie."

"Huh? Why?" he questioned.

"I think we are close enough, don't you think?" HoneyBear asked, "besides, real names are important."

"Oh, okay. Thank you Baylie."

"Tell me your name. What's behind the boo?" Baylie interrogated. When Mark paused, she whined, "C'mon ranboo, I told you mine, you gotta pay up."

"Oh.. Okay. My name's.. Mark." he said quietly.

Baylie broke out laughing, "wowww, that does not suit you one bit Mark." she taunted.

"I guess." Mark chuckled nervously. "Alright, I'm gonna go now. Bye HoneyBear."

"Bye mArK."

Mark quickly left the call and sighed.

OPHELIAAAA 💕

hiiiii boo
Sorry 4 not respondingggg
I'm so sorry

No no, ur fine ophie!

Ohthankgod

How was ur day??

Ughwhhw idk
really slow ig
Hbu? Was the vlog fun?