ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23. ꜱᴀꜰᴇᴛʏ

art is by corpsing on Twitter
(Not proofread)

Tw: brief mention of anxiety attacks

Ophelia's POV

Ophelia listened quietly as Tommy began to shout at Mark. She just kinda sat and obsorbed everything going on.

It still couldn't process in her mind. Why would HoneyBear frame her? She must've had some reason why. Maybe Ophelia was just the issue. It all went to Ophelia's head, every bit.

Soon, the house went quiet again and Tommy came back downstairs again. He said nothing and led Ophelia back upstairs to his room.

He put on some og Minecrafters on YouTube, and let her watch at his desk while he sat at the end of his bed. Ophelia didn't want to say anything, and didn't want to think about before.

Tommy did her a favor and tweeted on her account.

Ophelia @sugarlia
Taking a small break!! Small thing popped up. But good news, next time u see me, I'll be back in the US!!
87.7k likes, 43.2k retweets, 65.9 replies

He brought her some water and a bag of crisps. Ophelia nodded at him graciously when he handed them to her.

(Not replying to Ophelia)
Ranboo @Ranboosaysstuff
I'm sorry Ophelia. ily :(
76.5k likes, 54.9k retweets, 63.2k replies
user17 @user17
whatdidyoudoranboo

TommyInnit @TommyInnit
ur so lucky that u will probably be forgiven.

Honey 😘@HoneyBear
Everyone hates me now lol :'(
43.1k likes, 10.6k retweets, 32.7k replies
TommyInnit @TommyInnit
Good, bitch
Userlol@User420
Girl boss, gasslight, gatekeep

Ophelia's POV

Ophelia woke up with a blanket wrapped around her, her head resting on a pillow laid on Tommy's desk. She yawned, looking around to see Tommy gone.

Silently, she tiptoed downstairs. It was around 4 in the morning. She crept into the kitchen to catch Tommy on the phone with someone.

"Mhm.. Ur a shithead, Ma- oh hey Ophelia." Tommy spoke, emphasis on her name.

The person on the other side of the call went silent as Tommy awkwardly cleared his throat.

"Who are you talking to Toms?" she questioned.

"The uhhhh phone company, apparently I got scammed or something. Just the Tommyinnit way." Tommy joked.

"At 4 am?"

He nodded, "Yup. Important stuff man."

"Okay- I'm going to put on IHasCupquake on the TV to forget about.. the stuff." she pointed at the tv and headed over, falling onto the couch.

Tommy continued talking on the phone, moving to the backyard. Sometimes she could overhear him, but he talked in a hushed tone most of the time.

Soon enough, Ophelia fell asleep on the couch. Tommy came back inside a bit after, finally able to talk.

He spent his whole night talking with Mark, and how to solve their problem. Mark had agreed to completely ghost HoneyBear, and made sure to screenshot everything she did.