ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22. ᴘɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇꜱ (ᴏʀ ʙᴇᴀʀꜱ)

art is by bxnchii on twitter

Ophelia's POV

Ophelia anxiously scrolled through flights. She and Mark were working hard to find her a flight home.

"I think I may have to end this search early, I gotta go, is that alright?" Mark asked.

"Of course Mark, I'll call you later." Ophelia agreed. They hung up and Ophelia sighed again.

It was tiring to try and find flights. They had been looking for 2 hours now, and only found 2 flights, but both seemed really sketchy.

Mark was really frustrated with it, constantly groaning and mumbling curses. Ophelia really just enjoyed the little bit of time they had together. She could tell Mark just wanted her home soon, and she did too.

Soon Tommy entered the room, surprised to see her on the computer.

"Hey Ophie, whatchya doin?" He asked, sitting next to her.

"Looking for flights. It's a huge pain in the ass." She answered, smiling at him lightly.

"Looks like it. I can help if you want." Tommy suggested.

"Nono, it's my problem anyways."

Tommy sighed, quickly changing the subject. "alright, we'll I'm gonna stream in a little bit, wana join me?"

Ophelia's eyes lit up, "I'd love to!"

"Okay, it's gonna be a little lore stream, but we can add some fun to it." He joked, snorting.

"Of course, we arnt going ranboo sad lore."

Tommy started stream 15 minutes later. "Ello boys! How are we doin?" He asked as people filled in.

They all were excited to see Ophelia, starved from Ophelia content.

"Hiiii chat. I'm just gonna be here for a bit." Ophelia said quietly, pulling a chair up behind Tommy.

Tommy quickly messaged Wilbur, and Wilbur soon joined the Dreamsmp.

"Okay, today chat, me and ghostbur are gonna kill that dream fucker." He announced excitedly.

Ophelia winced, already knowing what's going to happen. She had grown a small attachment to ghostbur, and was worried for the upcoming events.

Tommy and ghostbur took 20 minutes just going through the prison. Soon the lava was lowered down, and Tommy walked across the platform. He arrived at Dream's cell and whipped out his axe.

"STOP STOP!" Sam's call rang out. He quickly intervened.

"Goddamnit..." Ophelia mumbled.

Then all of the events unfolded. Ghostbur was left with Dream. And stream saw the horrifying rebirth of Wilbur, and death of ghostbur.

Ophelia covered her mouth, not wanting to ruin the moment. She looked at chat to see everyone going crazy.

Then Ophelia started to laugh out of pure anxiousness. She put another hand over her mouth to try and silence herself as Tommy jokingly glared at her.