Pᴀʀᴛ 13. Tᴜʀʙᴜʟᴀɴᴄᴇ

Ophelia screamed as she grabbed onto Mark. She threw all her cards to the floor, furious.

"What the hell!? I hate you!" Flipping off George, she unlatched from Mark to go up and get water.

"It's not my fault that you absolutely suck at uno!" He called after her. She responded by slamming the door and storming downstairs.

"Sorry chat, we're gonna have to wait a bit for Ophelia and George to calm down," Mark chuckled, "she's very competitive apparently."

After a few minutes, Ophelia returned with a handful of drinks. Monsters for everyone but George, who was given a Gatorade instead. She continued to glare at him as she sat next to Mark.

"Ew, at least give me a good flavor!" He gagged, scrunching up his face in disgust.

"It's not my fault you suck at having good taste buds." She said in a horrible British impression, making fun of what he said before.

"Whaaat, that doesn't even make sense!" George laughed.

Ophelia sighed before getting up and running downstairs. While they waited for her to return, Mark picked up her cards.

She came back up with a white monster and a bottle of water.

"I still hate you, but I didn't want you to suffer with that flavor." She plopped them on George's lap and sat back down in her chair.

"Thank you ma'am!"

"Shut up. I will neuter you." She snapped, grabbing the cards and shuffling them before passing out cards to everyone.

"YES TUBBO, I LOVE YOU!" She screamed, "FUCKIN MAKE RANBOO PAY!" Tubbo and Ophelia had just given Mark a stacked +8, and she was ecstatic about it.

He let out a long sigh and collected the 8 cards. Ophelia continued laughing hysterically, falling onto the floor into a crumbled ball. Tubbo wiped a tear and got off the floor, which he also fell down on.

"Cmon Ophelia it isn't THAT funny." Mark grabbed her hand and pulled her onto her chair as she continued soft laughter.

"You have no clue buddy, I waited- so long - to do that to you!" She said inbetween fits of giggles.

After stream

Ophelia

After they had finished the stream, Ophelia helped Mark pick up afterwards. He brought the chairs back downstairs while she picked up the cards.

She was picking it up quickly before she got a text.

Mommy dearest (milf)

Hey honey!
Sorry for not telling you, but you are going to stay in the uk for a bit longer!
You have some family there I'd like you to meet
I already re scheduled the plane

Oh okay
Does Mark have to leave before me?

Mhm
I don't want to make him stay longer

Alr, how long?

Just a few days
You will probably come back on Friday.
Note: it is Sunday,
Everyone leaves Tuesday.

Ok! I'll let him know

Over text, Ophelia was calm, but right now she was panicking. She didn't want to stress her mom out, so she acted cool about it. She didn't know this family, nor did she want to see them. Turns out, she was terrified of being alone, and now she would alone in another continent. Ophelia was awful at meeting new people to add to the pile of bad things. Ophelia and Mark had both hated flying, so they comforted eachother, and being without him on the way back was something that made Ophelia break out into a sob.