ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30. ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ

Ophelia had spent so much time in the hospital that it was beginning to go to her head. She stared at the ceiling fan, watching its blades run past eachother, as if in an infinite chase. She wondered whether death was like that. Constantly chasing it's victims till their time to go. Do fans die? Do the blades one day catch up with each other as they all collapse and break apart.

She wondered whether love was like that. But instead, she found herself relating it to a door. Moving apart than back together again, never staying stationary for long. She wanted her love to be an old door, one that would be unable to move without a bit of pressure. Or maybe, if lucky, an unused door. A door that can never be separated from its companion. But that was too selfish, she thought.

She looked to the flowers all around her. Their beautiful colors made her smile. She wanted to trap them all and contain their beauty forever. But at the same time, she wanted to bash them against a wall and watch their delicate petals slowly droop to the floor as she looks at the imprints left on the wall.

The flowers kinda smell bad, she realized. Pollen became a sickening smell after a while. But she couldn't complain, for they give her some kind of company.

What the fuck was she on about? Is she high? Ophelia sighed and threw her hands down, frustrated.

She looked to the desk next to her, seeing her phone charging. She grabbed it quickly and texted Mark.

Shitface fucker bitch

mark
i just had not wet shower thoughts
this hospital smells like old
omg so do you!!
No offense, I promise

no ur more like old musty garage with a bit of coffee brewing

Ophelia. what
r u ok

yes
simply amazing, markyboomoo

im literally in a hospital,,
What do you think

okok well-
do u want me to do something
or r u gonna continue complaining

ouch
I see how it is
don't come help your injured bestie
who got into a car crash
Don't be surprised when heaven doesn't accept you
L +ratio u freak

If I'm going to hell so r u
Didn't u laugh at that baby falling in
the hospital the other day?

it was FUNNY
can't send me to hell for humor

yes, I can
watch me
talking to satan rn
Hes after you

No I'll outrun that ratty bitch ass
already did once, I can do it again

HRHWHATAU
OUTRUN WHAT NOW
BARBEGJSJA

yes, I AM a barb, mark dearest
thank you for recognizing my talent

what,, that was a keyboard slam
what the hell

shit mark gotta go
doc checkup

tell ur doctor I said hi

I will
byebye freak

Ophelia set down her phone as her doctor walked into the room. He set down his stuff and waltzed over to Ophelia, lightly pulling back her bandages to see her wounds.

"Doesn't look so bad.. by my guess, you'll be able to get outa here in a few days." He smiled

"Thank god," she sighed, "not to be rude or anything!! I just hate being stuck in one place for too long."

"No, it's fine. I can't wait for you to be gone anyways. You snore." He stated, scribbling on his clipboard.

"I literally don't. Your making that up, jerk" she flipped him off, which he returned, "Mark says hi by the way."

"Oh I love Mark, tell him I said hi back. Your so lucky he's able to be around, you'd be a goner without him."

"Very true, doctor man. But he needs me too, id say." Ophelia made a kind of "cocky" face, smiling wide.

"Yeah whatever. I'll be back later, I suggest you rest for a bit." He said, walking out the door while waving his hand goodbye.

Ophelia decided to join Tommy's stream on her phone. He was just screwing off on the dreamsmp, so she signed onto Marks discord account and joined him.

Tommy looked to the discord call as he heard Ophelia join, "Oh ranboo's here. HELLO RANS"

"HELLO TOMMY, NOT RANBOO" she replied.

"Ophelia??? Why are you on Mark's account?" He questioned

"Idk, hospitals are boring. Everything smells old here." Ophelia complained, "thank god I get to leave soon."

"I'm just glad ur safe, Ophie. When you get out, I'm going to fly to the USA and spend a day with you."

Ophelia jumped up, "omg please do, I need some entertainment."

...

After a while of talking, Tommy decided to end his stream and head to bed. Ophelia stayed on the vc as she played on her phone, waiting for someone to join.

She was able to have a few conversations with Quackity and Clay, but Quackity was barely able to get a word out as Clay bombarded Ophelia with questions about her recovery.

Ophelia @sugarlia
guess who's out of the cage soon😈😈
watch out bitches, I'm ready for anything 😈😈👹👹👹💪💪🙏🙏🙏🖕🖕🖕🖕

OpheliaALTERNATE @sugaralt
oh I think it's also time I let this out of its cage as well
[insert honey's very bad editing job]
girlie is so obsessed with me 🥰🥰
OpheliaALTERNATE @sugaralt
also best way to deal with this
is just blocking her, you can
tell all she wants is attention

HELLO
I HAD JUST NOW LOOKED AT THE VIEWS, AND HOLY SHIT
80K?? I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH

YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO ME<33
TAKE CARE OF URSELFS, ILYSM
BYEBYEBYEBYE
<3