Pᴀʀᴛ 19. Bᴇᴀʀ ᴄᴀᴠᴇ

I was planning on making HoneyBear a super nice lesbian who has a crush on Ophelia, but I decided to start violence. You will want to punt her, trust me. 💪😘

Mark

Mark sat his phone down and sent a discord message to HoneyBear that he was ready to start. HoneyBear had agreed to collaborate with him and try to beat Minecraft.

HoneyBear was kind when they first talked, and he was kinda excited to play with her.

HoneyBear went live a bit before Ranboo, both muting to greet the stream.

"Goodmorning chat! How's everyone's days been? Good good.. so today, we are playing with someone special!" Mark announced.

User2 OPHELIA???
User17 R WE GETTING THE BOODUO
User8 I miss opheliaaaaa
User23 when r u going to the UK again?
User16 Tubbo maybe???

"So, today, we are going to be joined by... Honey, or HoneyBear!" Mark cheered. "She should be unmuting any second, she has to tell her stream too."

And I'm a few seconds, HoneyBear's voice boomed through the call. "HELLO RANBOW."

Mark cringed at the pronunciation of his user, but continued to say hello. "Hey HoneyBear! Are you ready to speedrun?"

"Hell yeah! I'll get it in 10 minutes, easy." She joked. "And I won't cheat, unlike a certain green douche."

"Woahhhh, calm down HoneyBear. I wouldn't want an angry dm after this stream." Mark warned.

"Okayyy." She scoffed. HoneyBear quickly made a game and waited for Mark to join.

"I'll go mining, alright?" Mark suggested, making a stone pickaxe.

"Hell no, I always mine, you go find a village." HoneyBear stated, making her own pickaxe and hopping down a near ravine.

Mark just shrugged it off and ran off to find the nearest village. He took the time he had to look at the chat.

User4 why is she so mean?
User7 I want Ophelia back L
User12 you're doing great ranboo!!!

They were silent for a while till Honey spoke up, "Hey ranbow, are you single? Random question. Cuz I thought u were dating sugar whatever, but Twitter told me otherwise."

"Oh.." he paused, "I don't really know. We put a pause on our relationship because of her being so far away. But I wouldn't say I'm exactly single."

Honey only grunted and continued playing.

Soon, Mark had found a village. He quickly harvested the hay bales and killed the iron golem. He sprinted back to their base as quick as he could. He came back to find all their stuff gone.

"Hey um... HoneyBear- where did all of our stuff go?" He asked, looking around.

"Down in the ravine. I needed supplies for the nether." She stated blankly. "Sorry for not telling you. I was going to earlier but you were mute.

"You're in the nether right now?" He replied.

"Yup. Hop down and join me, I can't seem to find the fortress." She demanded.