Pᴀʀᴛ 8. Cᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ

Tommy

Tommy put his phone on the coffee table, playing to everyone what he recorded. It was basically Ophelia and Niki's whole conversation.

"Tommy, this was dangerous work, what if they were changing?" Wilbur scolded.

"I know that! I listened to make sure they weren't changing, besides, I WAS just going to try to scare them."

Wilbur looked at everyone else, a huge grin planted on his face. "Well, I say we all play matchmaker, what do you guys say?"

"Hell yeah!" Sapnap yelled, and everyone else agreed, nodding silently.

.
.

Mark

Mark woke up to hearing shuffling outside his door, he opened his eyes to see Ophelia standing in front of him, sniffling. Without needing to say anything, he got up and wrapped his hands around her waist, giving her a huge hug.

He left a spot for her in his bed and patted for her to lie down. She quickly got in and wrapped herself in the blanket.

"What happened, if you don't mind me asking?" Mark whispered.

"Bad dream. I'm sorry for waking you up.. you make me feel safe." She said tiredly, turning around and grabbing Mark's hands. Mark basically spooned Ophelia, his arms draped around her.

 Mark basically spooned Ophelia, his arms draped around her

.
.

Ophelia

Ophelia woke up to the sound of shuffling in Mark's room, and a bunch of whispers. She shrugged it off and cuddled closer to Mark, too tired to care. But then a bright light shined in front of Ophelia, making her groan and look around. Almost everyone was circled around the bed, gawking at Mark and Ophelia.

"Tommy! Are you fucking kidding me, mate?" Philza hissed. They all let out an audible sigh as they saw Ophelia wake up.

"Sorry! I didn't know flash was on!" He whispered.

Ophelia flipped them off then dug her face into Mark's arm, trying to fall back asleep and act like it didn't happen.

Ophelia woke up 2 hours after, waking up to see Mark gone. She threw on a random outfit and went downstairs.