Pᴀʀᴛ 14. Lᴀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

POV: no one

1 day till everyone left. Ophelia agreed with Wilbur, and was able to stay with him while she visits family, and maybe visit Tommy for a stream. He grew closer to Ophelia, and treated her like a younger sibling. Not only did Ophelia grow close with Wilbur, but she got to know the whole sleepy boys inc. really well. She dreaded having to leave ranboo, and having to leave the Airbnb.

"Hey Ophie, why don't we go into the city today?" Mark suggested.

"wait.. in this weather?" The pointed outside at the grey sky. It had been raining all day, and it didn't plan on stopping. "Mhm. That's the plan."

"That actually sounds really pog, I have a cool umbrella I can bring!" Ophelia raced off to her room to show Mark her umbrella.

She came back down with a clear umbrella with a white handle with intricate painted on flowers. "My grandma made this a while ago!"

"Wait, are we going somewhere?" Tommy's head poked around the corner, followed by Wilbur.

"I wanted to go into town with Ophelia." Tommy's eyes lit up immediately, "CAN I JOIN?"

"Sure Tommy. Will, you can come too." Ophelia smiled at them. Wilbur nodded agreeingly.

"What if we brought Philza and Mumza too? And Tubbo as well?"Tommy suggested, getting murmurs of agreement from all of them.

"wait.. VLOG CONTENT!" Ophelia and Tommy shouted. They ran off to tell Philza and Tubbo, leaving Mark and Wilbur in the kitchen.

Everyone got suitable clothes on and headed outside. Ophelia grabbed the camera from Tommy's hands and took over filming.

"Hey everyone! Today I played Minecraft irl with the sleepybois, and it was hilarious!!" Her voice boomed, mocking Tommy. She walked backwards in front of everyone and filmed them.

"Annoying American woman won't let me film." Tommy scoffed. He flipped off Ophelia as she stuck out her tongue at him.

"Well annoying American woman is doing a horrible job." Mark commented.

Ophelia let out a sarcastic gasp. "What do you mean? I'm getting all of you in the shot, be grateful boob boy!"

Mark adjusted his mask and glasses before running at Ophelia. She was totally unprepared, and froze up as he ran up to her and stole the camera. "HOLY SHIT!! TELL ME NEXT TIME YOU'RE GOING TO DO THAT!" Ophelia fell onto the floor, trying to steady her breathing.

"Not my fault you are scared of irl enderman." He huffed, returning the camera to Tommy. Tubbo and Mark continued to make fun of her for the next 10 minutes.

They walked up to a fancy restaurant, going in and waiting to be seated. Tommy vlogged next to Tubbo, showing off the restaurant. "Look at the size of this place! WoAh! It's as big as me, which is big, as I am a Big man. Big man Tommy!"

"Tommy, I am going to kick you in the balls if you continue talking." Ophelia threatened. Tommy scoffed and continued filming, zooming in really close to Wilbur's face while he wasn't looking.

Once they were let to their seats, the minors sat in one row as Philza, Mumza, and Will sat on the other row. Ophelia laughed over the challenging words on the menu, pointing them out to Mark.

Tommy was able to sneak a clip of ranboo and Ophelia, "Deffo flirting.." He whispered, zooming in on them laughing at the menu. Tubbo sniggered at Tommy and hid his face.

Soon the waiter came and they all ordered. Mark got some fancy soup because he found the name funny, Tommy and Tubbo got burgers, Wilbur ordered a chicken Alfredo, Kristin and Phil got a steak to share, and Ophelia got a weird lobster dish for the same reason as Mark.

After finishing up ordering everyone decided to just talk. Wilbur ranted about dodgecoin to Ophelia while everyone else trash-talked Gordon Ramsay.

Around 10 minutes later, their food arrived. Ophelia and Mark ended up swapping dishes. They pretended to be food critics and filmed them reviewing everyone's food. They finished their food and headed home.

On their way back it started raining really hard. Mark and Ophelia shared an umbrella as they speedran their way home, stopping to take a few pictures with friends and hurting back to the Airbnb.

They burst into the Airbnb laughing, throwing coats down on the floor, all colapsing onto the couch.
Philza and Kristin went upstairs to their room to sleep and left everyone else downstairs.

After a while of silence, Tubbo spoke up. "I'm gonna miss you guys. A lot." He looked at them, a small smile on his face. "We will too Tubbo."

"We can still stream together and hangout offline." Mark stated.

"Yeah but, it's different from being able to actually hang out!" Ophelia complained.

"Trueeeee!!" Tommy sighed. They were all tired, and not ready for tomorrow. Ophelia decided to live up her last moments with Mark, curling up in his arms and watching stupid romances on her phone. Tommy and Tubbo ended up joining, going on either side of them to watch.

They fell asleep on the couch, all resting on Mark like a pillow, except for Tommy, who used the couch armrest instead. George and Sapnap found them and placed a blanket around them before taking a quick photo making fun of them.

Twitter

George ✔︎ @GeorgeNotFound
[insert image of everyone asleep with Sapnap & George making weird faces(emoji over ranboo's face)]
CAUGHT IN 4K
197.4k likes, 73.2k retweets
Sapnap ✔︎ @sapnap
Nasty. Cancelled 🤢

user 9 @urmom9
THIS IS SO CUTE 🤧🤧🙏

user 65 @user65.420
Tommy wanted to join the party but didn't want to touch Ranboo 🖐😃

Speedrunning chapters because im losing my interest in this story. 😳😳
Ilysm, you are so very valid, remember to hydrate and rest!!