Prologue (Re-done)

"Get out Anika... You have one hour, pack your things and just leave!" Shivaay yelled.

"You cant do this Shivaay...I am your wife!"

"Wife?" Shivaay scoffed. "For me...you are just my son's murderer...nothing else."

"Kya?" Anika stood frozen, unable to comprehend what she just heard. "Murderer? Me?"

"Yes you....you are so irresponsible, Anika...If you hadnt let go of his hand, he would be alive today. Its all your fault! And I cannot stay in one house with my son's murderer."

"Shivaay is right...there is no longer any space in this house for you Anika....Dont make a scene...just leave." Tej added. Anika looked at her father-in-law and mother-in-law, Jhanvi. Both looked at her with hatred.

"Fine...Ill leave but I am taking both my daughters." Anika announced through tears. 

"Nahi!" A voice said. Anika turned to see her sister Gauri and at first Anika thought Gauri would support her but instead..."You cant take both Di. Take one, instead."

"What? You are saying this Chutki? A child needs her mother and you want me to separate them? To just take one with me?"

"Thats whats good for everyone Di. Without Jiju, you cant raise two babies and Sahil is also there na?" Gauri replied, not looking her sister in the eyes.

"I cant do this. I cant choose one from my own children." Anika said. "Chutki...why are you doing this with me? Why?"

"Because we are helpless Di....AIf we dont kick you out then that woman will kill you..like...like she killed Ansh. Jiju loves you alot....we all do, thats why we have to do this. But I have faith in Shankarji...he will reunite the two of you one day...and that to through your daughters. Thats why its important that one baby goes with you and one stays here with Jiju. Im sorry Di...Im so so sorry." Gauri thought to herself as she watched her sister cry. She quickly wiped the tears from her own eyes and looked at Anika. "Look Di...Even Jiju cant raise two babies alone so you take one and leave the other here."

"No."

"Di isnt going to agree. What should I do?" Gauri took a quick look towards the window from where she saw a lady pointing a gun at Anika. This lady was Nidhi Das...the one responsible for all of this....the reason they had to throw Anika out. 

"If Anika doesnt leave now then Nidhi will- nahi...no I have to do something." Shivaay thought to himself as he also saw Nidhi at the window. With one hand, Nidhi started counting down from 5.

5

Shivaay picked up one of his 5 day old daughters and walked to Anika.

4

"Here...take Kavya and just get out of here Anika." Shivaay said.

"Nahi...I wont leave any of my daughters behind."

3

"I have to throw Di out...before Jiju ggives her Piya too...If both go with Di then she might never come back....." Gauri grabbed Anika by the arm and started dragging her to the front door.

2

"Chutki! Leave me...I wont leave Piya behind I want both my daughters!" Anika protested, trying to get out of Gauri's grip.

"Sorry Di." Gauri said, before throwing Anika out. "Security!"

The security guards all came running and stood infront of them. 

"Make sure she doesnt get back in." 

"Gauri!" Anika gasped. Gauri went back in and slammed the door on Anika's face as the guards led Anika off the property. Numb, Shivaay walked to his room where he saw a large photo of Anika and him.

 Numb, Shivaay walked to his room where he saw a large photo of Anika and him

"Im sorry Anika....I didnt want to do this. Trust me, I really didnt. But what can I do? I was helpless. That woman is very dangerous...she ran over Ansh with- If only I had some proof Anika...then I would have made her pay...but her mom, that Kadambari Das, she covered up everything and she is a politician. I cant raise a finger at her without proper proof." Shivaay looked at the photo emotionally and stroked Anika's face. "I dont really blame you for Ansh's death...nobody does. How can we? Woh hum dono ka ansh tha, both of our son but I had to throw you out somehow. I had no choice....I had to make a deal with her...to save you and our daughters, I just had to."

Shivaay slid down to the floor as he broke down. " I dont know, why Gauri didnt let both our daughters go with you. How will I raise Piya alone...You would have been able to handle both so easily, You are their mother after all. And babies need their Moms the most. Khair...I will give lots of love to Piya...Ill tell her all about her mom. Ill tell her how beautiful her mom is, how nice she is, how much she love her....Ill tell her everything. And I know....I dont need to worry about Kavya...her Khidtod Mom is with her after all....but Ill miss her, and you. I may have kicked you out....but I dont know how I will live without you."

****************

"Why Shivaay! Why! Why did you do this to me?" Anika cried as she held a wailing Kavya in her arms. "Ansh was my son too! Does everyone really believe I am responsible for his death? Even my Chutki? Even you Shivaay?"

Anika looked at Oberoi Mansion from outside as she rocked Kavya. "Mumma is sorry Piya. I wanted to take both of you with me...but maybe god didnt want that. Vaise...Gauri was right...Sahil is still a child, how would I give all three of you a good life?For a second, my motherhood made me selfish...but you will get everything here,...And maybe...I should have left Kavya here too."

Anika looked at Kavya then back at Oberoi Mansion. "Maybe Papa doesnt love Mumma anymore but he will love you alot...I believe that. And you have Maasi, Chachi, Chachus, Dada, Dadi....and even Mumma, maybe not beside you but Mumma will always be with you, no matter what."

Anika wiped her tears away and took a deep breath, "Baby....Mumma is taking your sister and  Sahil Mama away. I cant stay in a place wher I was accused of murdering my own child.But Mumma will always love you alot...Annd maybe you Papa also."

Anika laughed at herself, "Your Mumma is so crazy na? Even after all this, I love your Papa. He may live without me...but how will I live without him?"