Chapter 12

Aryan came home thinking about Kavya when he bumbed into his dad, Deep.

"Aryan...where were you?" Deep asked.

"Oh...just at the mall with Parth." 

"Okay...well we are going to go over to Shivaay's house today. I realize you havent even seen Piya in years so you guys can get to know eachother until we can get you engaged." Deep told Aryan.

"Right....why was the engagement postponed again?" Aryan asked out of curiousity.

"Poor Piya injured her arm, she is in a cast so she wont be able to wear the ring."

"In a cast? Like the Ms Aafat...thats weird." Aryan thought to himself. "No...its probably just a coincidence. Anyways that girl faked her injury, why would Piya do that?"

"Deep, I've been telling you for so long  to get ready and here you are talking with your son. Im already dressed." Megha placed her hands on her hips, tapping one foot.

"Sorry sorry..Ill go right now." Deep ran into his room.

"Ill also get ready Mom, just give me 2 minutes."

"No worries beta, take your time." Megha smiled. This was the family dynamic here, Of course Megha & Deep loved each other alot but Megha was super strict with Deep and Deep was fully afraid of Megha but Aryan...he could murder someone and Megha wouldnt scold him. 

Meanwhile back at Oberoi mansion, Kavya & Shivaay also returned home

Eventually a confused employee heard Anika and unlocked the changeroom after which Anika left from there. Luckily Kavya saw and hid so she didnt see her. From the way Shivaay was silent the whole drive back, Kavya could tell her plan did not work at all.

Once they got back home, Shivaay went upstairs to his room without saying a word. Gauri saw and came to Kavya.

"Kya hua Kavya? Di didnt come?"

"She came but it was no use.." Kavya frowned.

"Koi baat nahi...keep trying, Di will definetly forgive Jiju someday." Gauri assured her.

"Hmm...I guess. Anyways mujhe bhook lagi hai....kuch kaane ko milega pls??" Kavya asked.

"Haan Ill go make something, you go drink some water til then." Gauri told her and then went to the kitchen. Kavya then walked to the dining table and poured herself a glass of water.

Ding! Ding!

Hearing the doorbell ring, Bhavya went and opened the door. "Deep bhaiyya? Magha bhabhi? You guys?"

"Surprise!" Megha exclaimed. Bhavya then saw Aryan standing behind Deep and smiled at him. 

"And you must be Aryan nahi? Wow you've grown so much! I almost didnt recognize you!" Bhavya said. "Come in."