Chapter 19

A few days later...

"You...what?" Kavya stared at her sister with her mouth open. "Kab..kaise?"

"I dont know...I dont know when I started liking Viraj or when I fell for him....I just did." Piya replied.

"OMG! Thats so great!" Kavya squealed and squeezed her."Why arent you more happy?"

"Because....I dont know what to do from here. Viraj thinks Im you!" Piya told her.

"So then tell him the truth." Kavya said. "Look Piya...people dont fall in love with names, they fall in love with people. You and me, we might have switched names....we might have the same face but we are different people. I know Viraj since I was a kid and he has never had feelings for me and same with me. He definitely loves you Piya...I think its time you told him who you are. I mean seriously....how long do you think you can avoid him?"

"You're probably right. Vaise bhi I dont know how much longer I can come up with reasons not to go to office. Kabhi headache toh kabhi fever....Im pretty sure Ma will take me to the hospital if I keep this up." Piya said making Kavya giggle.

"Anyways....you go home and call Viraj, tell him everything. I have a party to get to." Kavya said.

"Party?"

"Yeah, you know how Im working with Aryan right? Well I made some new friends, Dimple and her friend Anuj who is also Aryan's friend....and its Dimple's birthday so the four of usare going to a club." Kavya said. "By the way, what would you wear to a club?"

Piya's eyes just widened and Kavya sighed. "You...wouldnt go to a club, would you?"

"I dont really like clubs. The music is so loud you can't hear people talking and the girls there are shameless....aadhi nangi ghumte hai (They roam around half naked)." 

Kavya started laughing loudly. "Ok then...I guess Ill just have to wear what Id usually wear."

************************

"Happy Birthday!" 

"Thanks Guys!" Dimple gushed as Aryan, Kavya & Anuj wished her.

"Here you go baby!" Anuj handed a tiny box to Dimple.

"Oooh...what is it?" 

'Open it and see." Anuj said.

" Anuj said