Chapter 17

Viraj's Office

"Do I really love Kavya? Mom seems so sure...maybe I should test myself. Haan, lets do that....I'll close my eyes and if the first person I think of is Kavya, then I definetly love her. Thats what they always do in the movies." Viraj closed his eyes and immediately Kavya's or actually Piya's face came infront of him. The way she got scared during the horror film, how excited she was for ice cream, her care when he got injured. Thinking about all this Viraj started smiling to himself then he opened his eyes in shock. "Oh...My....God. I love Kavya......I love Kavya?"

Piya who was just outside of his cabin door heard him and she was super happy. "He...he loves me...ohmygod...he actually loves me?"

Piya started blushing like crazy and her heart started beating fast. Unable to contain her excitement she ran to the girls washroom.

"EEEE! HE LOVES ME!!!" Piya screamed jumping up & down.

Chaahe tum kuchh na kaho maine sun liya
Ki saathi pyaar ka mujhe chun liya
Chun liya
Maine Sun liya

Piya was lost in Viraj's thoughts when she noticed him in the washroom mirror laughing. She quickly turned around but the washroom was empty. Then she turned back, Mirror Viraj winked at her before disappearing. Realizing she imagined him, Piya smacked her own forehead with a chuckle.

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar
Kar loon main kya apna haal
Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata

Pehla nasha

Pehla khumaar 

Viraj gets up happily & starts dancing around in his cabin. A few employees see him through thr glass window and are confused.

Udta hi firoon in hawaon mein kahin
Ya main jhool jaoon in ghataon mein kahin
Udta hi firoon in hawaon mein kahin
Ya main jhool jaoon in ghataon mein kahin
Ek kar doon aasmaan zameen
Kaho yaaron kya karoon kya nahin

He opens his door and grabs a folder from an employee, throwing it aside before hugging her.

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar
Kar loon main kya apna haal
Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar

Ananya came out to see what was happeing and was amused to see Viraj. He ran up to his mom and started dancing with her.

Usne baat ki kuchh aise dhang se
Sapne de gaya vo hazaaron range ke
Usne baat ki kuchh aise dhang se
Sapne de gaya vo hazaaron range ke
Reh jaoon jaise main haar ke
Aur choome vo mujhe pyaar se

Meanwhile in the washroom, Piya is also in her own world. Imagining Viraj and twirling around like she is dancing with him. A lady enters the washroom and Piya quickly stops from embarrassment.

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar
Kar loon main kya apna haal
Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar

Once the lady leaves, Piya looks at her self in the mirror and fixes her hair. "Ill go right now and tell Viraj that I love him too." 

She was about to leave the washroom when she stopped in her tracks. "No...Piya dont. He doesnt know that you're Piya...he thinks you are Kavya.....he loves Kavya. But....he didnt fall for Kavya when it was really her, he fell in love with me right? This is so confusing, how do I know if he loves me or....no Ill just have to stay away from him."

Piya got sad and decided not to say anything to Viraj. "I have to avoid Viraj....I cant face him."

***********************

Aryan's Office

"This has to be the most stupidest thing you have done so far." Aryan mumbled as he pulled his blazer tightly around him to be warm. Kavya who was equally cold, glared at him while shivering.

"Look...I didnt know okay! Why didnt you put up some type of sign or something?" Kavya said. "Also, stop talking like you know me....cause you dont!"

"Whatever...." Aryan then noticed how much Kavya was shivering and took off his blazer, handing it to her. "Here, wear this."

"I dont need it."  Kavya's teeth started chattering.

"Yeah...I can see that." Aryan rolled his eyes. "Wear it."

"No." Kavya stubbornly refused, pushing Aryan's hand away.

"God Piya, why do you have to be difficult? Just put the blazer on...its cold in here."

Kavya stood up, snatched the blazer and threw it accross the room. "I said I dont need it...should I say it in hindi? NAHI CHAHIYE!"

"Fine! Just sit and become a popsicle...what do I care?" Aryan walked over to his blazer and sat down there. Kavya was still shivering alot and she rubbed her own arms to keep warm. "Why is this girl so stubborn? She's obviously cold but NOOO, she doesnt need help. Chodo, when she cant stand the cold anymore, she'll come herself."

After awhile, even Aryan was feeling very cold....so cold that it was even difficult to move. He looked back at Kavya and noticed she wanst moving much. "S.Sh..Shit."

Aryan somehow went over to her and found that she was almost unconscious. He took his blazer and wrapped it around her then tapped her cheeks with his hand. "P..P.i..ya...w..ake..u..up. (teeth chatterin)..come...o..on..w..w..wake..u..up. You..c..ca..nt...sl..ee..p...Dim..ple..will (teeth chattering)...will...b.e..ba..ack...we..we'll..ge..ge..t oout."

"We need to get out...but how? How will anyone even know we are in here?" Aryan went over to the door and banged for a bit but nobody came. Then he checked his phone again. "Still no service...I know, Ill slip the phone out from under the door. At least that way when people come looking for us, they'll know we are here."

He took his phone and slipped it under the door before going back. Kavya was still unconscious and Aryan panicked when he saw that she was getting very pale. "I have to warm her up...varna she'll get hypothermia....Im sorry Piya, I dont have another choice."

Aryan took off his shirt so he was shirtless and flinched as the cold storage air hit his bare chest. He sucked it up and wrapped his arms around Kavya, hugging her closely as he rubbed her arms and legs to warm her up.

****************

"Aryan...Aryan!" Aryan opened his eyes and saw that he was in a hospital room with Anuj sitting beside him. There was an IV drip attached to him.

"Anuj.....where's Piya? Is she okay?"

"She's in the other room. I dont know if she's awake yet but when Dimple & I got back you two werent in the office so we went back upto the roof because Dimple said Kavya had you kidnapped?"

"Uh..yeah kinda."

"Anyways we got there and we couldnt find you and then I saw your phone outside of the cold storage so we decided to check. Thank god we did, you guys were frozen cold." Anuj explained but Aryan wasnt listening anymore. He ripped the IV out of his arms and got out of the bed. "Dude, the doctor said you need to rest."

"No...what I need is to see if Piya is okay." 

-------------------------------

Note So....dramatic/ filmy enough? LOL, hopefully I didnt go too overboard and you guys liked this chapter. Pls comment and let me know.