Chapter 2

Location: Oberoi Mansion

Seeing that Nidhi was not at home, Gauri & Bhavya made their way to the storeroom and unlocked it. Inside, they saw Piya sobbing, red whip marks all over her body.

"Piya!" Gauri sat down beside Piya and hugged her. "Im so so sorry bacha. If only I could do something to protect you...."

"Ahh!" Piya flinched as Gauri accidentally touched a sore area.

"Bhavya...hand me the haldi paste." Gauri held her hand out as Bhavya handed her the bowl of haldi paste. She then took some paste in her hand and gently started applying it on the wounds, blowing lightly to soothe the pain. "Its hurting alot na?"

"Maasi...Chachi...I wish....I wish I had died with Mumma." Piya sobbed.

"Piya! Dont say that....dont you ever say that!" Bhavya scolded while Gauri looked at her in shock, crying.

"I hate this, Chachi....I cant stand this any longer. Nidhi aunty always looks for reasons to torture me and I know...I know you all love me but you cant do anything! Even Papa is helpless...All I wanted to do was go to my graduation."

"You want to go to your graduation na?" Gauri asked. "Then you will go...You are the college topper, you were asked to give a speech, of course you should go....you will go."

"No...no Maasi I cant!" Piya shook her head in fear.

"Piya..."

"Chachi....you know what she will do if I leave today. Even you two unlocking this door right now is risky. No...pls go from here."

"Piya she wont find out, we will take you to the graduation and bring you back before she finds out. Nidhi is out for the day and you know her partying habits, she wont be back until late night." Bhavya explained.

"Haan Piya...it will be fine."

"No...no it wont be fine! Just go from here! I cant go to the graduation, my life is not like a normal girl's life that I can enjoy moments like this. Its in my fate to suffer and that's all I can do!"

"No Piya..."

"You wanted to go na bacha?" Gauri asked.

"I wanted alot of things...but I care about all of you more than going to the graduation. I dont want Nidhi aunty to harm anyone....anyways, look at me Maasi." Piya said, showing her wounds. "I cant go like this. Pls....pls just go before Nidhi aunty finds out you came here. Im begging you two...pls Maasi, Pls Chachi."

Gauri & Bhavya looked at Piya with tears as she pushed them out of the storeroom. Having no other choice, they locked the storeroom again.

"Piya....Ill come back with some food for you. At least eat that, okay?" Gauri told Piya through the door.

******

"What? Again?" Om asked Gauri. Once everyone came home, Gauri & Bhavya told them what had happened.

"What does Nidhi aunty have against Piya? Why does she always torture her like this?" Yug asked.

"Thats it...My daughter is not staying in that dingy storeroom. I will not allow it." Shivaay got up and went towards the stairs.

"If you let her out then I will kill her." Nidhi said as she entered. Shivaay stopped in his tracks and turned to glare at Nidhi.

"You bitch! How dare you!" Shivaay yelled.

"DONT raise your voice at me Baby....I really dont want to have to kill another one of your children." Nidhi smirked.

"If our hands werent tied...we would wipe that smirk right off your face." Om growled.