Chapter 15

After eating dinner, Piya was laying in her/Kavya's bed thinking about how Viraj saved her. She smiled dreamily as the wind made her hair fly and she remembered Viraj's anger and his concern.

"I said....leave her.....NOW!"

"HOW DARE YOU! HIMMAT KAISE HUA TERA! IM GONNA KILL YOU!"

"This must be hurting na?" 

At that moment Gia entered her room

At that moment Gia entered her room. "Hey Piya."

"Hey..." Piya responded, still fully thinking of Viraj.

"Hows everything? Nobody suspects you right?"

"Nope."

"So sorry, I was a bit busy lately...lekin now Im back!"

"Ok..."

"Acha, you remembered to take the contacts out every night right? Cause its not good to keep it in."

"Haan."

"OH!" Gia suddenly yelled out as she remembered something and took out a container from her bag. "I totally forgot to give you this. Nani made sweets for everyone."

"Gia?" Piya finally noticed her. "When did you get here?"

"You're kidding right?" Gia just stared at Piya. "We were talking just now."

"We were?" Piya looked confused.

"Yeah...I mean you were answering in one words but...still." Gia said. "What were you thinking about?"

"Viraj." Piya replied immediately. Gia raised her eyebrows with smirk on her face and Piya realized what she said. "No..I mean...woh..."

"Viraj huh? Looks like I missed alot while I was gone." Gia teased.

"Nahi...woh....he's a nice guy na."

"So....all this time you were thinking about how Viraj is a nice guy?" Gia asked.

"Haan....and....woh Ma aur Papa! I was also thinking about how to reunite Ma and Papa." Piya lied. 

"Right...cause Viraj being a nice guy and Anika aunty's love life are connected so...makes sense." Gia replied sarcastically.

"I...I..." 

"Leave it Piya....you are terrible at lying. I honestly dont know how you managed to keep the switch a secret for this long!" Gia laughed.

"Im not a terrible liar." Piya pouted cutely.

"You are too....look at your face! Its so obvious you like Viraj."

"I..I.." Piya started blushing.

"Haaye...you're going all red! So cute! I cant wait to tell Kavya!" Gia squealed.

"Shhh! Ma will hear!" Piya sushed Gia as he voice was a bit to loud.

"Oops sorry."

Next Morning