Chapter 8

As Kavya & the man got lost in each other's eyes, Kavya was the first to come back to her sense. She quickly pushed him away from her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Kavya yelled.

"What did I do?"

"What did you do?" Kavya scoffed, "Ha...please, dont even try to act so innocent! I know you rich boys. You just see a beautiful young girl and think you can take advantage but Im not like other girls! If you touch me, Ill burn you!"

"Are you crazy? Your stupid hair got stuck, I didnt do anything!" The man protested.

"Whatever, I dont have the time to argue with you." Kavya said and then left.

Once she got back to Oberoi Mansion, Kavya went to her room (Piya's room) to think about what she can do about the engagement.

"Kya karun main....What do I do.."Kavya paced the room, thinking. "Seriously Kavya? Of all the times, now is the time you have no ideas?"

"K...Kavya?" Kavya froze and spun around to see Gauri standing there in tears.

"Phail gaya raita..." Kavya mumbled, making Gauri chuckle.

"I knew it...I just knew it." Gauri stepped towards Kavya and touched her face, looking at her emotionally. "You were behaving so differently...but I didnt think for a second that you were...Oh my god...Kavya?"

"Maasi...I..."

"You're so big now...the last time I saw you, you were a baby." Gauri cried. "But...but your eyes, when you were a baby they were like Jiju's but now..."

"These are just contacts Maasi." Kavya explained.

"Come here." Gauri hugged Kavya tightly and smiled. "So...this means Piya is with Di?"

"Haan..." Kavya nodded.

"Does she..."

"No...Ma doesnt know, even Mama doesnt know, only Gia...my friend and Isha knows."

"Isha knows?" Gauri asked. Kavya nodded again. "This all happened during that trip? You two met there?"

"Yeah Maasi...we met and we decided to switch places to unite our parents again...."Kavya explained, "Are you mad?"

"Pagal ladki...why would I be mad?" Gauri sniffled, "Im so so happy. I always knew you girls would be the ones to bring your parents back together."

"Why did they separate? What happened?" 

"Its all because of that Nidhi and her mother!" Gauri exclaimed. "She blackmailed you father into kicking Di out. We had no choice because we love Di and we wanted her safe and now we are all living in Nidhi's fear....if only we had the proof to show that she killed Ansh, then both mother and daughter would be behind bars."

"Dont worry Maasi, Ill find proof. Nidhi killed my brother, she tortured my sister for years and she  separated my parents...I wont leave her. Nidhi Das and her mother will have to pay for their crimes." Kavya said, determined.

****************

Meanwhile after talking to Kavya, Piya went back upstairs to see Viraj still talking to the girl. So she just went into his cabin and waited......and waited....and waited. An hour later he finally came into his cabin.

"Hey...there you are. I was looking for you!"

"Where? In that girl's desk?" Piya mumbled to herself, annoyed.

"Sorry what?" Viraj leaned forward. 

"Nothing....we should get to work." Piya replied.

"Haan Haan, we will. First I  just have to watch the game for a bit."