Chapter 21

A Few Days Later.

Meanwhile, day by day Aryan & Kavya were also getting very close. Yes they still fought but Aryan had gotten very protective about Kavya and its safe to say he had fallen in love but he just didnt say anything yet. Kavya also had feelings for Aryan and she wanted to tell him the truth about who she is but....she was too scared.

Piya & Viraj were happy with eachother. While Viraj & his mom both knew Piya's identity, Anika was still clueless....although she was slowly suspecting that something was off. Meanwhile Shivaay with the help of Khanna figured out where Anika worked and decided that he would tell Anika the truth no matter what.

"Anika." 

Anika looked up to see Shivaay standing in her cabin. "Shivaay?"

She quickly went to the door and closed it before turning back to Shivaay. "What are you doing here? How...how did you find out I work here?"

"You seem to have forgotten....Im Shivaay Singh Oberoi." Shivaay replied, taking a step closer to Anika.

"Well Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi...YOU seem to have forgotten that this isnt your office, its mine. And nobody can just waltz into my cabin without an appointment."

"Bohot tadibaaz ho gayi ho tum." Shivaay chuckled. Anika rolled her eyes and wanted to push him out but Shivaay grabbed her hands and pinned her against the wall. "Anika....listen to me...please."

"Let...go..." Anika struggled to get free.

"Nahi, first listen." Shivaay insisted.

"Kya hai Shivaay?" Anika asked annoyed.

"I want to tell you the truth...about what happened years ago." 

"I already told you, I dont want to hear anything. Just leave. Nothing you say will chang-"

"Nidhi blackmailed me!" Shivaay said, shocking Anika.

"N...Ni..Nidhi? What...you mean meri best friend Nidhi?" Anika asked. "Why would she...I dont get it."

"She killed Ansh...she killed our son Anika. Nidhi was never your friend....she wanted me and so she killed Ansh and she blackmailed me that she will kill you and our daughters too. I couldnt loose you three...I couldnt loose you Anika. I was terrified....she even planned attacks on you. That day you almost got in a car accident? Nidhi had messed with the brakes. The day I threw you out....Nidhi had a gun pointed at you. I had no choice Anika....I did it for you. Im sorry....Im sorry." Shivaay fell to the floor crying telling her evering that Nishi has done since them, wrapping his arms around her legs. Even Anika was in tears. She couldnt imagine Nidhi had done all this. Anika wiped her tears and kneeled down infront of Shivaay.

"Pehle kyun nahi bataya aapne?" Anika asked. "Why Shivaay? Why didnt you just tell me? We have always faced everything together....but you kept such a big thing from me? She killed our son...our Ansh. And Piya? She suffered so much...I thought she would be happy with you."

"Anika...I..."

"You are Shivaay Singh Oberoi...her father! Why didnt you protect her?" Anika glared at him through her tears and grabbed his collar. "Where was your tadi? Your gussa? How could you allow this to happen? HOW?"

"Im sorry Anika." Shivaay said, letting Anika shake him roughly. "I know I failed. I failed as a father. I failed as a husband...I know. Pls forgive me."

"Where is Nidhi?" Anika asked furiously. "Im going to kill her. Chodungi nahi main usse. How dare she hurt my daughter? How dare she kill my Ansh!? Ill kill her!"