Chapter 23

Kavya sat in Piya's room which now had another bed moved there so both the girls could stay together. She kept trying to call Aryan but he just wouldnt answer.

"Hey.." Kavya got startled by Piya's voice. "Are you okay?"

"Haan....of course Im okay. Mujhe kya hoga?" Kavya put on a fake smile.

"Kavya we are sisters...actually twins, do you really think you can hide your feelings from me? I know you are upset, its written all over your face." Piya said. "Tell me na...what happened?"

Kavya couldnt keep up her facade any longer and just hugged Piya. "He hates me....I dont know how he found out about the switch....but now he hates me."

"Aryan?" Piya asked. Kavya nodded.

"I tried to call him, to explain....but he just wont listen."

"Kavya..." Piya pulled away from Kavya and wiped her tears. "If he wont listen then make him! You're Kavya...this rona dhona is not you! Thats my job na?"

Kavya laughed at her joke. "You're right...I tried explaining to him nicely but he didnt even give me a chance to say anything....now I'll have to deal with him the original Kavya way."

"Thats more like my sister!" Piya smiled.

"But Ill need your help...actually Ill need everyone's help." Kavya said. "And before that....we need to fix something."

"What?"

"Ma & Papa....didnt you notice? Ma is super angry at Papa. We have to do something to bring them closer." Kavya replied. So the girls whispered among themselves and then went their separate ways.

**********************

"Ma..." Piya walked upto Anika. "Papa wants to speak to you."

"Tell him I dont care. I dont want to listen to what he wants to say." Anika refused stubbornly.

"Ma...pls. Just once?" Piya begged. Anika sighed and then finally agreed.

"Ok fine...just once. Where is he?"

"By the pool."

Meanwhile the pool area was fully decorated with lights and flowersand there was a small table with a candle there.

"This isnt going to work Kavya, your mom is very angry." Shivaay told Kavya.

"Oh relax Papa...just stick to the script and Ma will forgive you...trust me." Kavya winked. Then they heard Anika coming down the hall and Kavya went to hide.

 Then they heard Anika coming down the hall and Kavya went to hide