First Day Of UA High School

Five weeks later

Your POV

You were currently putting on your new school uniform trying to hurry up and get ready. You were running late as it is and you needed to hurry. After you got dressed you walked out of your room and met Emiko and Hanna. "Hi Akio you want some breakfast?" Hanna asked. "Nah, I'm fine. I'll pick something up along the way. Emiko, you gonna do well in middle school?" You asked your little sister. "Yeah. And I hope you do well at your high school too." Emiko said with a smile. "Okay I gotta go." You said walking towards the door. "Wait! Akio." Your mother called and you turned around. "I...just want to say I'm very proud of you." She said. You stood there for a second until you give out a sigh. "See you later." You said and walked out of the house.

30 minutes later

After you got of the public bus you walked towards the entrance to UA High. It was a gated campus and the main building was shaped like an H. You took out a piece of paper and read it. 'So my first stop is class 1-A. This should fun.' You thought as you entered the school.

After walking inside the school you went upstairs and found your classroom door. You looked up seeing how big it was. After giving out a long sigh, you reached your hand out and knocked twice on the door. "Come in." Said a tired but familiar voice. You opened the door and saw the class was filled of kids and the teacher was Aizawa. 'Great. This guy again.' You thought. Aizawa looked at your direction along with the other students. "You're late." Was all Aizawa said. "No kidding. Missed the early bus. Had to catch the next one." You said. "Excuse me Mr. Aizawa, who is this guy?" Asked a kid with red hair. "Oh. This is one of your new classmates." Aizawa said and everyone looked shocked. "But he wasn't involved in the enrollment test! It's a rule that all students who want to attend UA must do this test!" Said a kid with glasses on. "Well he didn't have to. Me, Principal Nezu and All Might recommended him on many school and personal related reasons. If you don't like it, too bad. Deal with it." Aizawa said and everyone was shocked. "Well go on. Introduce yourself and your Quirk." Aizawa told you. "Yeah yeah, whatever. My name is Akio Yami. My Quirk is Hellfire." You introduced and you let the others introduced themselves as well.

Yuga Aoyama

Quirk: Navel Laser

Quirk: Navel Laser

Mina Ashido